Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

96 Firebird Switched inside door panels to TA Window Crank Problem No Space need Help

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2012, 11:41 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 96 Firebird Switched inside door panels to TA Window Crank Problem No Space need Help

Hello Everyone, I own a 96 Firebird with a ta hatch,spoiler,ram air and I have transplated the leather seats from a 97 ta into my car to replace my cloth ones. Now the problem I am having is I replaced the door panels but the ones I replaced them with are electric ones and dont have space for a window crank (I hate automatic windows on the 4th gens to many problems in my opinon). So I made a hole and poked them threw no problem. But now there is no way I can get the crank handle back on and acctually use the windows, So does anyone happen to know where I can handle with a lot of depth so it will stick out past the speakers? If anyone has any suggestions, ones to buy or diy mods I am all ears, The best suggestion I have so far is from my old man and he is saying use a socket and drill which yeah... So any help would be great!

Quick Reply: 96 Firebird Switched inside door panels to TA Window Crank Problem No Space need Help