Notices

WTB: Weld RTS or Billet Specialities

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2012, 06:59 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: Weld RTS or Billet Specialities

Looking for a set of Weld RTS's or Billet Specialities. I am looking for a complete set. These will be used on my car NOT track wheels. So that said I am not looking for anything with curb rash, bends, etc. They must be F-Body specific and 15x10 or 15x9.5" rears in 7.5 BS, and 15x4 or 3.5 fronts. If you have something of interest. I have CASH in hand. Please PM me or text me at 318-Five Six Zero-0775

Thanks
Scottie
Old 12-26-2012, 07:19 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have a set of Billet Specialties Street Lites in 15"x10" w/7.5" BS F-Body specific rears and 15"x3.5" w/1.75" BS fronts. Wheels are custom Black powder coated. I just replaced them two days ago with the same setup except in full polished versions. Wheels are in great shape with no bends or curb rash and come with centercaps and screws to hold them on.

Here are three pics showing them on my car. The tires in the pics are M/T 275-60-15s & M/T Sportsmans in 28" tall versions just for your reference. If you are interested maybe we can work out a deal for you. I just paid $1178.00 for my polished setup last week from Jegs. Powder coated versions are more expensive. The F-body specific versions in polished were $359.00 each and I think the fronts were around $229.00 each in polished.

Only reason I changed them out, I bought the car a little over a month ago and I am just not a fan of black wheels. I guess I'm just an old fart ( 51 in two more days) and like flashier wheels.

I live in Bridge City,Tx which is down around Beaumont in southeast,Tx probably 3-4 hours from you. Just shoot me a PM if you think your interested. I could possibly meet you half way to save on shipping hassles.
Thanks
Floyd

Quick Reply: WTB: Weld RTS or Billet Specialities