Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1991 Nevada Highway Patrol B4C Camaro

Old 12-26-2012, 07:24 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1991 Nevada Highway Patrol B4C Camaro

Year: 2014
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $10500
Mileage: 139000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TN
Color: Blue
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

1991 Nevada Highway Patrol B4C Camaro

This 1991 B4C Camaro was purchased new by the State of Nevada for Nevada Highway Patrol (NVHP) Service. This car was assigned to a Sergeant in Region 1 (Las Vegas). I purchased this car almost 4 years ago from the civilian who purchased the car from the NVHP. The car was completely original down to the original paint upon my purchase. There were only 592 B4C (Police Package) Camaro's built during this first year production.

The car is loaded with all options including the B4C Police package. The car has the factory 305 Tuned Port Injection (TPI) Engine, 5 Speed Manual Transmission, 3.42 Posi-Traction 4 Wheel Disc Brake Rear-End, Power Steering, 4 Wheel Power Disc Brakes, Air Conditioning, Windows, Locks, Tilt, Cruise, AM-FM Stereo, Power Mirrors, Factory 16x7 Inch Aluminum Wheels, Upgraded Suspension, Factory Gauges, Bucket Seats, Console, Rear Hatch and More!

When purchased by me almost 4 years ago this car was an absolutely RUSTFREE car. The body was very straight with all original body panels. I completely dis-assembled the exterior body including removing the complete front sheetmetal (fenders, hood, bumper Cover), trim, bumper covers etc and completed a complete exterior re-paint in Base Coat/Clear Coat Paint in the original Factory Blue with the unique NVHP Silver roof color design. I replaced the original windshield with a new and correct windshield. The car has been completely reassembled and has the correct and original appearance when in-service with the NVHP. This includes the correct rear low band antennae, UHF antennae and correct Unity Spotlights. The livery markings are correct reproduction stickers now installed on the car. Also included is an NOS correct Light Bar for installation if desired by the buyer

Under the hood the car is totally complete! The 305 TPI engine starts and runs great. The transmission shift properly. The clutch is excellent along with the rear-end and 4 wheel disc brakes. The car has been completely serviced included the engine oil, transmission fluid, rear-end fluid, oil & filters. I replace the complete fuel tank with a new tank upon my purchase. I also installed a new electric fuel pump, fuel sending unit and front steering drag link. Everything works properly on the car with the exception of the rear hatch pull down motor and the A/C which I have not recharged. The exhaust is complete and original with the factory unique Dual Catalytic Converters and original GM pipes & muffler. The wheels are the original wheels with no curb marks or damage. The original spare tire, jack & lug wrench are included. The car runs and drives excellent!

The interior can best be described as very original and in very nice condition. The dash pad is PERFECT and is an Original GM dash pad. All the gauges work properly. The heat & A/C controls and fan work properly. The radio is the original AM-FM Stereo radio that buzzes. An extra radio is included with the car. The original carpet is excellent. The seats are original to the car and in nice condition. The carpet is original GM Camaro carpet in excellent condition. The door panels are also original to the car along with the center console. The center armrest pad is original and in nice condition. All the seat belts are complete. The headliner, rear speaker covers and sun visors have been recovered in the proper grey material. The rear hatch support struts work properly along with the hood support struts. The original leather steering wheel is in good condition. The tilt steering is tight. All the turn signals, lights, power windows, door locks and more work properly. The outer window wipes are new along with both door weatherstrips.

Overall this is a very nice and correct NVHP B4C Camaro. This car was in-service in Region 3 (Las Vegas). The car was assigned to a Sergeant with the Patrol. Of the 11 cars ordered by the State of Nevada there are only 2 known running and driving examples in the hobby. The Nevada cars are considered one of the most desirable appearing Police Camaros due their unique and desirable colors. This car shows excellent and will be a nice addition to any police car collection or for anyone looking for a car that get's lot's and is different than any other car at the local cruise in or car show.

This car has NO operational police lights and no wig wag lighting at all installed on this Camaro. The spotlights are disconnected and not working at this time. There is no radio equipment or other police equipment installed other than the NVHP livery exterior appearance.

This car is personally owned, licensed and titled to me the seller in Nashville Tennessee.

Questions??? Please call me at 615 347 7459.

$10,500.00
Attached Thumbnails 1991 Nevada Highway Patrol B4C Camaro-p1190331.jpg   1991 Nevada Highway Patrol B4C Camaro-p1180480.jpg   1991 Nevada Highway Patrol B4C Camaro-p1180484.jpg   1991 Nevada Highway Patrol B4C Camaro-p1180483.jpg  

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 1991 Nevada Highway Patrol B4C Camaro