Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LQ4 compatability question

Old 12-29-2012, 09:34 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LQ4 compatability question

TLDR, I'm going to be getting a LQ4 for a swap and was wondering if it will bolt to a TH350.

It'll be going into a GBody El Camino that currently has a 305/th350 combination in it. If I absolutely have to get a diff trans then I can. I'd have to wait longer to get the motor though since I would rather swap everything out at the same time. So if it will just bolt to the 350 then that would be great. I did a quick search but didn't see what I was lookin for.

TYIA
Old 12-30-2012, 12:35 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RedHotV
TLDR, I'm going to be getting a LQ4 for a swap and was wondering if it will bolt to a TH350.

It'll be going into a GBody El Camino that currently has a 305/th350 combination in it. If I absolutely have to get a diff trans then I can. I'd have to wait longer to get the motor though since I would rather swap everything out at the same time. So if it will just bolt to the 350 then that would be great. I did a quick search but didn't see what I was lookin for.

TYIA
yes it will. i have a muncie bellhousing bolted to the back of my lq4 right now
Old 12-30-2012, 01:36 PM
TECH Resident

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

What year LQ4?If it has the long crank you won't need the spacer,the only real issue is getting the tv cable mounted correctly,a couple of vendors have the part for that.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: LQ4 compatability question