Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1967 Camaro Roller

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2013, 09:32 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1967 Camaro Roller

Year: 1967
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $7000
Mileage: 100
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MI
Color: Beige
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

I am selling my 1967 Camaro roller because the body work was not done up to my standard. I was completing this car to be a show car and I just had 90% of the body replaced but the gaps are a little off and the car sits to one side about 1/2 inch which I am told can easily be fixed with a custom shackle or spacer.

The goods:
Powder coated subframe
DSE subframe connectors
Por-15'd undecarriage (3 coats), interior/floors (3 coats), firewall (2 coats): The sail panels under the dash, inside the cowl, everything was por-15'd
New Sheet metal: Floors, trunk pan, quarters, inner/outer rockers, inner/outer wheel wells, sail panels, tail panel, dash
DSE solid subframe mounts
Rear wheel lips rolled in for additional clearance

I will include the fuel tank if it is desired. It is the original tank por-15'd silver.

In addition, I have a powdercoated TH350 and Th400 crossmember that can be included, I also have a star rachet shifter (pictured) and a built TH350 with torque convertor. I also have a custom steel driveshaft for a short tail Th400. All this stuff can go with the shell at an additional price. These are extra parts.

To be clear, this is just the shell. I have a custom wiring harness/fuse box in it, stainless steel brake lines, aluminum fuel lines with race filter, 4.10 8.5 inch posi rear, Coy's C5 wheels, line lock, hotchkis progressive multileaf rear springs, edelbrock IAS shocks, big brake kit, PST graphite poly bushings, 1 1/8 sway bar, all new steering components, high ratio gear box, new rag joint....... All this will be coming off the car. I am having a hard time pulling apart a good shell that can be used as a driver for someone.

If you have a donor car this is all you need to get on the road. It could use a little more welding and is in primer but it is good enough to drive. As you can see I have alot of money in this car just mentioning suspension parts. I have alot more in the drivetrain and I cannot bring myself to put my parts on this car without it being perfect.

This is my first car I ever bought. I bought it on my 16th birthday so it has been hard for me to get to this point but its time to move on and get my project going. I've been debating what to do with this car for about 2 years. I have over 15k invested in the body itself and countless hours doing the stripping and painting of por15.
Attached Thumbnails 1967 Camaro Roller-img_20110507_161333.jpg   1967 Camaro Roller-2011-05-15-12.30.14.jpg   1967 Camaro Roller-2011-05-15-12.30.27.jpg   1967 Camaro Roller-stuff-299.jpg   1967 Camaro Roller-locascio-004.jpg  

Old 01-02-2013, 09:35 PM
Launching!

I am also very intersted in a 1967 chassis just like I am selling. I prefer it rust free but am willing to work with anything. I want it as unmolested and original as possible to restart and make it look as original as possible for show purposes.
Old 01-09-2013, 07:59 PM
On The Tree

waiting on pics to be sent

Quick Reply: 1967 Camaro Roller