Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1999 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2013, 10:25 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1999 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

Year: 1999
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $11250
Mileage: 58000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OH
Color: White
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Looking to unload my Trans Am. The car is nearly flawless. Relatively clean car with only two modifications: Exhaust and Street Glow neons. The exhaust is believed to be Flowmaster. I cannot confirm whether headers were included but my best guess is that they were not. The car breathes very well and definitely has extremely good throttle response. The car itself has never seen the track and has never actually witnessed any winter driving at all. I pulled the car out of the garage a few days ago to take a few pictures. This is the closest it has ever come to any sort of snow. Sorry but I had to as I didn't have many other pictures.

The street glow lighting is currently disabled. All it needs is a fuse to connect the terminal. I can get a picture of this for you. There is a small button on the underside of the dash that turns them on/off. They are functional I just never felt the need to turn them on. I disabled them my self. I bought the car off of a gentleman that bought it brand new. Used it as a show car and never took it to the track. I, personally, have never launched the car from a stop. It has the LS1 V8 so yes, I have downshifted and given it some gas!!

Transmission is solid. I have never had any issues with shifting or with the clutch. Everything feels tight. Rear end also feels very strong. Again, this car has not seen hard launches in a track environment and I have no had any issues with the powertrain at all. Air conditioning is colder than the Arctic and the heat is hot as Hell.

Wipers work too.. never used them for rain but they do function.

The interior is in very good shape but is not perfect. There are the very typical F-body cracks in the door moldings by the windows. They are small and there isn't any issues with integrity to anything regarding the interior. These cracks have not grown at all. Back seats are still very nice and relatively firm. Upholstery on the floor is in extremely good condition with little to no wear.

The car comes with the 12 disc cd changer. Radio/Cassette/CD all work great. The rear speakers are "blown" and I inherited the car with that defect. Moreover, the cones are likely separating from the speakers which is causing a vibration. The speakers still produce sound and are still quite loud.

Tires are relatively new with excellent tread still on them. Wheels are original and there are no defects with them. The car has seen 3month/3000 mile oil changes. in 2012 alone, I put about 1500 miles on the car so the oil changes have been at the 3 month mark MOST of the time. The car is a bit dusty and not 100% detailed as it has been stored for the better part of 6 months now. There are no significant flaws with paint aside from two small surface scratches by the fuel door. These can very easily be buffed out without any issues whatsoever. I was initially going to get the work done but put the car in storage.

The reason I am selling is simple: I am making way for bigger and better things (ie Vette). This car would be an awesome car if you're looking for a clean F-body with nearly no mods.

I think I covered everything. Respond or PM me if anyone has anymore questions.

Lastly, the car is not leaning in the one photograph, I am leaning!!

Thanks!!

Last edited by smash453; 07-21-2013 at 09:46 AM.
Old 01-07-2013, 09:01 AM
Teching In

Bump!
Old 01-07-2013, 01:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

some interior pics, jamin87ss@yahoo.com
Old 01-07-2013, 01:20 PM
TECH Apprentice

where in OH?
Old 01-07-2013, 04:46 PM
Teching In

Youngstown Area. Would you like me to PM the pics to you?
Old 01-07-2013, 04:54 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by smash453
Youngstown Area. Would you like me to PM the pics to you?
send me everything

jamin87ss@yahoo.com even the ones on here that way i can blow them up,
thanks
Old 05-29-2013, 05:10 PM
Teching In

Bump. I lowered the price to 12500. Anyone else interested?
Old 05-31-2013, 03:32 AM
Teching In

bumper cars
Old 06-02-2013, 08:32 AM
Teching In

To the top
Old 07-21-2013, 09:47 AM
Teching In

Thumbs up

Lowered price. Under book value for the car. bump!
Old 08-09-2013, 11:28 PM
Teching In

Interior pics?
Old 09-08-2013, 06:35 AM
Teching In

Hey everyone.

I've had this car for sale for some time now. Biggest issue is when it comes to actually paying for it. That is what the hold up has been. 10 people have come forward with extreme interest only to back out due a bank or lender not allowing a loan for $11K on a 1999. I understand that completely as when i purchased the car, a lot of it was handled with cash and then financing the rest.

I have lowered the price to $11K. If you want pics or are interested PLEASE PM me! Not really looking for any trades as I am trying to sell the car outright.

Thanks!
Old 09-11-2013, 12:34 PM
Teching In

Is this still available?

Quick Reply: 1999 Pontiac Trans Am WS6