Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Rear seat delete.... make it look a little cleaner?

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2013, 07:44 PM
10 Second Club

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Default Rear seat delete.... make it look a little cleaner?

I just pulled the rear seat/ seat belts out of my Trans am since its 99 percent a track car and the soon to be added cage is going to kill all ideas of having rear passengers. After getting it all out I noticed the holes where the seat belts used to be. Has any of you done anything to make it less noticeable that something was just taken out? Like epoxying some black plastic to the under side? And the seat belt bolts, anyone done any kind of plastic caps or covers to make those look a little better? And the holes where the seat bottoms bolted up, anyone ever painted it to match the interior or laid some carpet under neath the factory carpet to make it less noticeable?
Old 01-07-2013, 08:05 PM
12 Second Club

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

I put anti seize on the bolts and threaded them in but did not tighten them all the way.

I also painted the bolt heads.
Old 01-07-2013, 09:22 PM
scj
TECH Addict

Received 23 Likes on 16 Posts

I put new carpet it the car and knowing I wasn't putting the back seats back in, I just didn't cut those holes. It looks alot cleaner than a big box to "rear seat delete". I also have a cage, so getting back there is seemingly impossible.

Quick Reply: Rear seat delete.... make it look a little cleaner?