General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

Alignment issues

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2013, 09:15 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Alignment issues

I got into a small car accident today. Someone obviously didn't give a **** about hitting me because he changed lanes right into my front quarter panel. I saw him coming and tried to get out of the way but I inevitably hit the center median curb. So I fucked up something on my front left suspension, Whats more is that after I hit the f*ing curb he still hits my car WTF dude are you blind? Really??!

Anyway I took it to a really good alignment shop I know and it had -1.6 camber on the left with bone stock suspension. I was like O_O -1.6 holy ****. So wtf? We checked everything out and couldn't see anything noticeably bent so we just set the camber to -1.4 and maxed out the caster with the toe at 0 and put -0.7 max negative camber on the pass side. I think castor is at 3.7 or 3.8 or something like that. So it pushes a little to the right but we couldn't get any more positive camber on the left side without ruining the caster so WTF?

What the hell did I bend to cause so much negative camber? Keep in mind my suspension is bone stock, with the heater hose mod in rear.

No damage to the car other than the alignment and a very very minor scuff on the paint/plastic no bends or dents

Last edited by Robbie Wilson; 01-07-2013 at 09:26 PM.

Quick Reply: Alignment issues