Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

First kill in awhile....

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2013, 02:09 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First kill in awhile....

Just cruising along on my way home from work, taking the on ramp to the highway and in the merge lane is an SOM 98-02 Camaro SS, so i get on the highway like normal, and he rides my *** for a little while and then gets next to me, traffic was pretty bad so he would just pass me and slow down till i passed him, finally we get a pretty straight stretch with noone but us and 1 other car, so i get behind him and could clearly tell it had dumps (loud and no exhaust in the rear), were doing like 70 and i hear him lay into it, so i put her to the floor and had to let off twice O_o to avoid smashing into him till i can get in the other lane, so i whip into the other lane and continue to pull on him and by the time i shut down around 145-150 i was AT LEAST 2-3 cars on him, so i slow back down and he wouldnt even get near me again, finally i pass him and roll down the window to give him the thumbs up and he just goes on by and wouldnt look over....

So im not quite sure if his car wasnt running right, or if maybe the ws6 isnt "stock" like i had thought....

As far as i know it has:

Borla from the Y back
Thunder racing MAF (this is the one that makes me wonder due to people saying not to change the MAF sensor unless its modded a good bit, because it will need a tune)
Spohn rear swaybar
?????

Camaro:

Unknown mods other than exhaust

Either way it was a good time, and the Camaro looked nice.
Old 01-15-2013, 03:19 PM
Staging Lane

Good kill.
Old 01-15-2013, 03:30 PM
Teching In

Quality kill, good job

Quick Reply: First kill in awhile....