-Challenger uses tailgating
-V uses Obtain distance
-Challenger tries to use flyby
-Its not effective
-V uses dust V6
-Challenger uses Fly By
-ITS SUPER EFFECTIVE!

Long Version:

Ran into a white debadged Challenger today. No stripes or anything. I couldn't tell exactly what version it was but all I know is it wasn't the big boy. He got walked, bad. I passed him while cutting thru traffic on my way to the highway. I didn't really acknowledge him since I was just trying to get my *** home. LOL.

He followed me while I was cruising changing lanes enough to grab my attention and finally lined up at the entrance of the highway. I was in a state of confusion because when I looked over, he didn't look at me. Then I see him gripping the steering wheel, kind of rubbing into it, like a motorcycle accelerator. So I waited for the light to turn green and nothing. Made my move to get on the highway, and he's right up my ***. LOL Now I know what he's trying to do here. I could sense the domestic ricer flyby was upon me.

I drop into 2nd gear and slowly make my way 2 lanes over to the left and then open it up a bit and get ahead of the traffic. Now there's nothing in front of me for a good while, So all I do is wait... and wait, and here he is... trying to pull the flyby on me. I'm still in the powerband from when I let off, so I hit the gas and pull back what I was missing and continue to pull on him, rowin thru gears. We hit a sweeping turn, and I trailbrake it a bit since I was too hot into that corner, and I see him behind me. When it opened up into another straight, I just romped on it.

I'm not in the mood to get flybys done to me but guess what? Once I'm done and I pull over 2 lanes to the slow lane and wait, hoping he got the idea to at least line up next to me or give me a thumbs up or down or whatever... Here he comes, WOT fly by. LMAO If I had to take a guess... the V6 Pentastar.

I hit the next exit and went home.

What upsets me the most is that when I was waiting at the light to enter the highway after seeing the guy next to me, I thought to myself... 'get your phone out and put it on record.', and I ignored myself... mostly because I just figured it'd be a hastle to record on a cellphone AND shift with the same hand. LOL

Figured I'd goof off with the Short Version. LOL
Old 01-18-2013, 07:03 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Guess as long as it was fun, it's all good
Old 01-18-2013, 07:09 AM
11 Second Club

Dont u hate a damm fly by!... even trucks n cars that have no bizz racing think they are fast when next to a modded ride. Wtf! Its funny but then reality hits them and wont acknowledge u afterwards.

Nice slap in the face op, hope u see him around town and get to talk to him.
Old 01-18-2013, 07:20 AM
Teching In

Hahaha I love kills like this, good job putting the domestic rice in his place
Old 01-18-2013, 07:30 AM
11 Second Club

LMAO!!! Those confidence boosters are always nice. Good kill OP.
Old 01-18-2013, 09:00 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Cliff notes pokemon style, thats great! lmao

Im stealing that now, anytime someone does a fly by on me now thats what im gonna say. i woke my g/f up laughing so hard lol, guess i shouldnt check sr&k on my phone while still in bed. whoops
Old 01-18-2013, 09:02 AM
11 Second Club

its like they're mad that they know they're outmatched..yet instead of having a fun run with it or leaving you alone, they make themselves look stupid w a flyby..smh
Old 01-18-2013, 09:14 AM
Launching!

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts

Good kill OP! I hate when someone does a ricer fly by, especially when they are domestic. I had a '11 V6 Mustang do a fly by on me last week and it put me in a pissed off mood for like 10 min!
Old 01-18-2013, 09:26 AM
Teching In

Had a 4-cyl Accord (non-riced out, I think he had Mommy's car out for the day) do the same. I would've run him down, just on principle, but had my six year-old with me.
Old 01-18-2013, 09:27 AM
Staging Lane

Nice job at putting him in his place. Had a truck blinding me and a buddy with his high beams last night. We kept slowing down and flashing the lights but he never got the picture and tried to do a couple fly bys but he couldn't pass my buddies pos cobalt.
Old 01-18-2013, 09:46 AM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What's the world coming to? I had a debadged big turbo SRT4 playing with me yesterday and not once did he try a ricer fly by. Dude played it cool, didn't take any of the ample opportunities to try and race through traffic or any other of the things alot of there drivers are known for. Never got a real run in though, just some chasing. (had him covered, but not by alot, and he kept missing gears).

Come to think of it, I actually did a flyby on him when he dropped into the exit lane and I went around to get ahead of him.... damn what was I thinking?!?! WTF?? Does that mean I AM THE RICER?!?!?! ARGHHH!!

Again, no real race but just some fun screwing around as neither of us was inclined to line up and honk off with traffic as it was.
Old 01-18-2013, 09:57 AM
11 Second Club

sounds like the skittle had a muffler belt loose..oh thats the blowoff valve
Old 01-18-2013, 10:18 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by speedshifterNC
sounds like the skittle had a muffler belt loose..oh thats the blowoff valve
every single time he let off the gas at all that thing purged. not a turbo guy, so does that mean he is overworking a smaller turbo that is always spooled up, or that he is running a bigger turbo that is lagging behind a bit and just starting to build boost when he lets up?
Old 01-18-2013, 10:38 AM
Launching!

the blow off valve just releases the extra manifold psi out to the atmosphere after a pull put kinda put it simply
Old 01-18-2013, 06:49 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Heater
Guess as long as it was fun, it's all good
It was something to do. Didn't need him going back to his Mopar V6 forum saying how he ran into a CTS-V and smoked him... although that story probably will show up either way. LOL Ricers gonna rice

Originally Posted by LASTOFTHEBREED02T/A
Dont u hate a damm fly by!... even trucks n cars that have no bizz racing think they are fast when next to a modded ride. Wtf! Its funny but then reality hits them and wont acknowledge u afterwards.

Nice slap in the face op, hope u see him around town and get to talk to him.
LOL I just hate a fly by. I don't mind someone willing to just hear it or open it up or even get beside for a solid 3 honk. But trying to come from more than a hundred feet back for the win? Thats that **** I don't like.

Originally Posted by ZFreie
Cliff notes pokemon style, thats great! lmao

Im stealing that now, anytime someone does a fly by on me now thats what im gonna say. i woke my g/f up laughing so hard lol, guess i shouldnt check sr&k on my phone while still in bed. whoops
LOL I had to add some sort of stupidity to the cliff notes.

Originally Posted by Sticks n Stones
What's the world coming to? I had a debadged big turbo SRT4 playing with me yesterday and not once did he try a ricer fly by. Dude played it cool, didn't take any of the ample opportunities to try and race through traffic or any other of the things alot of there drivers are known for. Never got a real run in though, just some chasing. (had him covered, but not by alot, and he kept missing gears).

Come to think of it, I actually did a flyby on him when he dropped into the exit lane and I went around to get ahead of him.... damn what was I thinking?!?! WTF?? Does that mean I AM THE RICER?!?!?! ARGHHH!!

Again, no real race but just some fun screwing around as neither of us was inclined to line up and honk off with traffic as it was.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMx1Tl3ThFA
Alot more traffic then I encountered at ~5am. Always fun to mess around... I remember this GTI doing this with me, but then he just started cutting between 2 bikes who were riding together and 1 had to hit the brakes... and I called it a day after that. He could take that. I don't like risking other people, especially on bikes. LOL

Originally Posted by Camarokid327
Good kill OP! I hate when someone does a ricer fly by, especially when they are domestic. I had a '11 V6 Mustang do a fly by on me last week and it put me in a pissed off mood for like 10 min!
LOL Its true, because domestic rice is the worst kind for the most part. Its saddens me.
Old 01-18-2013, 08:11 PM
TECH Addict

I've never has someone do a fly-by on me.... Then again my cars been down since march
Old 01-18-2013, 08:21 PM
Staging Lane

flyby stompings: I hate them as much as anyone:

Even hate ricer flyby's on the shoulder:

This guys in the modded M6 coupe just refused, absolutely refused, to line up even with me and kept trying to do flyby's on me. and failed.
Old 01-19-2013, 09:09 PM
TECH Apprentice

^The last one is the worst. I hate the fact someone has to do a flyby to get your attention, but then they wont even line up.
Morons... lol They get me all excited for nothing
Old 01-20-2013, 04:40 AM
Teching In

The short version of this is probably the best thing I've ever read.
Old 01-20-2013, 04:34 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by odthetruth
But trying to come from more than a hundred feet back for the win? Thats that **** I don't like.
I Like That lol - if you dont mind quoted in sig lol

Quick Reply: First Puppykick of 2013