Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

02 ws6 mods

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2013, 12:37 PM
Restricted User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 02 ws6 mods

I may be buying an 02 ws6 and was thinking about adding full exhaust and possible a cam. My 96 trans am has the cc503 cam and i really like it. Is there any cam that is similar to that for the ls1? Something that sounds good and still makes good power. Can I get pacesetter longtube headers and slp exhaust on the ls1? Anyone have this setup? I was also thinking about new heads in the future. How are ls6 heads on the ls1? Any suggestions would be great mainly for the cam and top end setup. thanks in advance.
Old 01-19-2013, 10:32 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 96grnws6
I may be buying an 02 ws6 and was thinking about adding full exhaust and possible a cam. My 96 trans am has the cc503 cam and i really like it. Is there any cam that is similar to that for the ls1? Something that sounds good and still makes good power. Can I get pacesetter longtube headers and slp exhaust on the ls1? Anyone have this setup? I was also thinking about new heads in the future. How are ls6 heads on the ls1? Any suggestions would be great mainly for the cam and top end setup. thanks in advance.
i can only speak for ehxhaust partly, ive heard pacesetters are great for our cars, and that slp cut ground clearance way down, im goin with pacesetters. and the slp exhaust for these cars are great imo. i have the LM2 and love it . all stainless, great sound, perfect combo of volume and tone. and price is great compared to others. hope this helps.
Old 01-19-2013, 11:05 PM
Restricted User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JDEP162
i can only speak for ehxhaust partly, ive heard pacesetters are great for our cars, and that slp cut ground clearance way down, im goin with pacesetters. and the slp exhaust for these cars are great imo. i have the LM2 and love it . all stainless, great sound, perfect combo of volume and tone. and price is great compared to others. hope this helps.
Got any pics or videos with ur car having thy exhaust?

Quick Reply: 02 ws6 mods