Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

FS: RHS LS Race Block and Jesel Belt Drive

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2013, 09:30 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: RHS LS Race Block and Jesel Belt Drive

Category: Accessories
Price: $5500
Location (State): AL
Item Condition: Brand New
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

For sale, RHS LS Race Block and Jesel Belt Drive.

RHS block was purchased new as 54903U (std deck). The block was then prepped for assembly by one of the most reputable machine shops in America, ProLine in Atlanta. The block was bored and honed to 4.130" for intended use with CP pistons. The decks were checked as was the line bore.

ProLine also performed machine work on block for fitment of Jesel Belt Drive (machine work is required to run belt drive). Due to this machine work, the block will only function with Jesel Belt Drive and therefore I will not separate.

I am selling because I chose to go with stock oiling system and roller chain. I am now running another RHS LS Race Block with roller chain and stock Z06 dry sump oiling.

Note: This setup for sale will not work with stock GM oiling systems (both wet and dry sump). This setup also requires aftermarket ignition system or relocation of cam position sensor and fabrication of cam reluctor wheel. This setup also requires remote water pump or spacing of block mounted pump.

I guarantee to new condition of these parts as they have only been handled by ProLine and myself. I can send more recent detailed photos of the parts for serious inquiries. The parts are at my shop which I do not plan to go to until the weekend after next but I can get some pictures this weekend if necessary.

The block, belt drive and machine work add up to in excess of $6,500. I am asking $5,500. This saves you time and money!

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Thanks,
Josh
jatolbert7@gmail.com
205-300-5114
Attached Thumbnails FS: RHS LS Race Block and Jesel Belt Drive-img_0778.jpg   FS: RHS LS Race Block and Jesel Belt Drive-img_0779.jpg   FS: RHS LS Race Block and Jesel Belt Drive-img_0780.jpg   FS: RHS LS Race Block and Jesel Belt Drive-img_0860.jpg  
Old 01-29-2013, 08:54 AM
Teching In

Got to go! TTT.
Old 10-21-2013, 04:08 PM
Teching In

Been sitting around long enough. Got to go. I know someone needs this. Don't want to put on eBay if I can avoid it.

New price:
$5,250
Old 10-21-2013, 07:18 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So what's the difference between this block and the one on prolines website that's $3,750.....:if it wasn't for the belt drive stuff I would buy it for $3,500
Old 10-21-2013, 07:34 PM
Teching In

It is different for a couple of reasons. First, my block is new and unused. The block on ProLine website has 50 runs on it. It says on the ad on ProLine website that new block is $4700 + machine work. Also, the one on ProLine is a tall deck while mine is standard deck.
Old 11-16-2013, 10:35 AM
Teching In

C'mon now people! I know this is a hell of a price if you're in the market; I know because I bought the stuff! Maybe I have to wait until late winter when everyone is getting ready for race season.
Old 11-27-2013, 04:41 PM
On The Tree

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jatolbert
C'mon now people! I know this is a hell of a price if you're in the market.
I would have been bought it. But, I think it's the belt drive that's throwing off alot of potential buyers. Yes, it is a helluva deal. GLWS!!
Old 12-11-2013, 11:49 AM
Teching In

So, I've had something come up and I would love this gone this week if possible. $5000, and I'll split shipping. Next 7 days only!

Josh
205-300-5114
Old 12-11-2013, 11:57 AM
12 Second Club

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Exactly what I want and need, 2 years from now though. Bump for a crazy deal!!
Old 12-17-2013, 09:49 AM
Teching In

Time is running out! This would look good in santa's sack!
Old 12-18-2014, 08:19 PM
Teching In

Well, I've moved out of town and this is sitting in my shop back home. Almost forgot about it. I see I haven't posted on it in a year. Still a fantastic deal and packed up ready to ship. Call, text, email or reply.

Josh
205-300-5114
Old 12-18-2014, 09:17 PM
8 Second Club

Firm in price ?
Old 12-18-2014, 09:32 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SSPerformance
Firm in price ?
Not super firm.

Everything is brand new and unused and worth about $6,500 plus the time it takes to get it. This is actually a little less than what I paid for it.

I would bring the price down to $5,000 again and I'll split shipping (assuming you are in NY like your profile says). I'll also split Paypal fees with you. Feel free to make me an offer. I am open to offers but I know what it is worth as I am sure you do. Just hard to find the right guy in the market. Only select individuals are in the market for this stuff but a guy in the 8 second club sounds like my kind of guy!

Josh
205-300-5114
Old 12-18-2014, 10:16 PM
8 Second Club

To be honest it would have to br a smoking deal for me because I did not plan going dry sump
Old 12-19-2014, 09:23 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SSPerformance
To be honest it would have to br a smoking deal for me because I did not plan going dry sump
What is a smoking deal? $5K is pretty darn good. If you compare this setup with dry sump to same block setup with wet sump, youre pretty close. I am assuming the oil pans are close to a wash. So with the dry sump system, the pump and accessories will be more expensive, but with wet sump, you'll have to buy timing set, timing cover and the LS race block will cost you as much as the block and belt drive I'm offering here.

Dry sump with my stuff:
Block, machine work and cam drive - $5,000

Complete dry sump system, pump, brackets, pulley, pan, tank etc - $2700 (see http://aviaid.com/pdfs/115-complete_...et_engines.pdf or similar). This price is for new kit. May get better piecing some stuff together.
Total - $7,700

Wet sump
RHS block and machine work - $5,000
Cam drive - $175.00
High flow wet sump pump - $250
Timing cover - $240
Oil pan - $200
Total - $5,865

I've probably been a bit conservative on these prices but I want to make sure I am not overselling my parts.

Therefore, the difference is roughly $1835. That's a pretty low price to pay to upgrade from wet to dry sump and from timing chain to belt drive. However, in order to make it even better, Ill drop my price to $4,665 plus Ill split shipping and paypal fees. This means its only a $1,500 upgrade for dry sump and belt drive. This is the best I can do. Almost $2K off my setup. Absolutely smoking deal. If you don't think so, I cant help!
Old 12-21-2014, 10:26 PM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jatolbert
What is a smoking deal? $5K is pretty darn good. If you compare this setup with dry sump to same block setup with wet sump, youre pretty close. I am assuming the oil pans are close to a wash. So with the dry sump system, the pump and accessories will be more expensive, but with wet sump, you'll have to buy timing set, timing cover and the LS race block will cost you as much as the block and belt drive I'm offering here.

Dry sump with my stuff:
Block, machine work and cam drive - $5,000

Complete dry sump system, pump, brackets, pulley, pan, tank etc - $2700 (see http://aviaid.com/pdfs/115-complete_...et_engines.pdf or similar). This price is for new kit. May get better piecing some stuff together.
Total - $7,700

Wet sump
RHS block and machine work - $5,000
Cam drive - $175.00
High flow wet sump pump - $250
Timing cover - $240
Oil pan - $200
Total - $5,865

I've probably been a bit conservative on these prices but I want to make sure I am not overselling my parts.

Therefore, the difference is roughly $1835. That's a pretty low price to pay to upgrade from wet to dry sump and from timing chain to belt drive. However, in order to make it even better, Ill drop my price to $4,665 plus Ill split shipping and paypal fees. This means its only a $1,500 upgrade for dry sump and belt drive. This is the best I can do. Almost $2K off my setup. Absolutely smoking deal. If you don't think so, I cant help!

Where are you located?
Old 12-21-2014, 10:31 PM
Teching In

Parts are in Alabama (about 45 min south east of Birmingham) but I currently live in Seattle. I can easily arrange the parts to be available to look at or pick up if you are close.

Josh
Old 01-03-2015, 02:12 PM
Teching In

I am close to posting on eBay but I'd much rather sell here. I know its a good price, just have to get the right person to see it.

New block ($5050 plus machine work): http://www.summitracing.com/parts/rhs-54903u
New belt drive ($1525): http://www.summitracing.com/parts/jes-kbd-31650

Ill give it one more week then I guess Ill go eBay. To avoid eBay, Ill go $5,000 and I'll cover shipping to lower 48 (or give $100 credit for anyone who will pickup).

Josh
Old 01-09-2015, 06:23 PM
Teching In

Going up on eBay Monday I suppose. Ill try to remember to post link here for anyone interested.

Josh

Quick Reply: FS: RHS LS Race Block and Jesel Belt Drive