Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help wiring my NOS Express Kit

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2004, 11:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help wiring my NOS Express Kit

Is there anyone in the OC California area that can help me wire up my system and window switch? I did the rest of the install and it came out really clean, I don't want to screw up the wiring.
Old 04-19-2004, 09:00 PM
TECH Addict

uhh guy......... i hate to say this............. but............ don't do it.

You just said you have a NOS express kit......... I am afraid that you have NO IDEA what you are doing and probably should not use nitrous on your car. Its not somthing to play with.

IF you are serious, get on the phone and call some of the sponosors, on the left, and tell them what you know and listen to what they have to say!

Josh S.
Old 04-19-2004, 09:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 99 Likes on 80 Posts

Default Subject not in Order

Honez
Nice car...looks like you have had a few parts off of your car and replaced for the 'bling'. Unless someone did it all for you instead of yourself, you must have some mechancial knowedge.

According to the site below, looks like you got one word out of place in your post, therefore you lack the mental or mechanical aptitude to do this yourself

http://www.nolimitmotorsport.com/nitrousexpress

Josh, if you know so much, how come you are breaking so many parts
Old 04-19-2004, 10:31 PM
TECH Apprentice

What the hell kind of replys are these? Out of all the posts I have done on three differernt forums I have never seen such a jack *** reply to such a simple request. I bought: (From a sponsor here)

Part Number: NX-20920
GM EFI Single Nozzle System (35-150hp)

"ALL" GM "STAGE ONE" EFI SINGLE NOZZLE SYSTEM (35-150 h.p)
These systems require no engine modifications,operate on stock fuel pumps,and require no timing retards.

Excuse the Fu^Y*& out of me for saying the wrong thing. The bottle says Nitrous Express on it, that's why I called it what I did. Do me a favor, next time you see a post by me just pass it buy.
Old 04-19-2004, 11:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Sorry Honez, not sure why these guys are being such dicks. I wish I could help, but my knowledge of nitrous is extremly limited. Good luck in solving it and don't worry about these 'tards.
Old 04-20-2004, 12:08 AM
TECH Apprentice

I'm not giving it a second thought, I wired up the system today and it's working fine. Thanks for the comments cerebrex. See ya at the track!
Old 04-20-2004, 01:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 99 Likes on 80 Posts

Default I'm on your side

Honez

I'm on your side.

Just because you didn't state your subject line exactly like most common advertisements for NOS products because one word was 'supposedly' out of place IMO doesn't disqualify you from working on your car.

In addition it appears you have made a lot of mods to your car which again IMO means that you 'do' have the mechanical and mental apitutude to work on your car and do it right (not otherwise).

Your car has a lot of 'bling' and it looks like you know what you are doing.

My comment that you didn't have the mechanical or mental apitutude to wire your car for nitrous because of one word out of place was meant to be humerous and not a negative against you but instead against the the post which hinted at 'that' because you supposedly posted one word out of order.

Once again, you have a nice car and I think you have the smarts to work on your own car and ''not break a lot of parts".

I apologize for my poor writing and poor attempt at humor and the fact that you misinterpreted my comments.
Old 04-23-2004, 09:34 PM
TECH Addict

N.O.S does not equal nitrous.

N2O is Nitrous Oxide.

N-itrous O-xide S-ystems= N.O.S. it's a brand name.

Nitrous Express is a different company offering a similar product.

Band-Aid and Curad both sell bandages not band-aids.

We have "The Fast& The Furious" to blame for this common misconception.