Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Testimonial: "I always said I'd never buy Adams microfiber."

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2013, 01:32 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Testimonial: "I always said I'd never buy Adams microfiber."

Just wanted to share an excerpt of a post written by a member on AdamsForums.com...

Originally Posted by FarbeyondDriven
So i always said to myself i wouldn't buy Adams microfiber towels because they were to darn expensive. I would always buy an 8pack of towels at wal-mart for 5$....

So today i decided i would detail my powerdercoated wheels i had in the garage. These are powdercoated gloss black and look like someone cleaned them with a dry paper towel. Theres swirl marks everywhere! So i took my porter cable and did a full correction on them.

I grabbed one of my wal-mart towels and buffed off the residue, and to my amazement.... i scratched the **** out of the wheels!!! I then decided it was time to open up an Adams microfiber towel and see what all the buzz was about...

So i went and buffed off the residue with this new amazingly soft towel, and to my amazement, NO SCRATCHES! Perfection...

I was always against spending the money on Adams towels, i felt they did the same thing any other towel would do.. Well i was so wrong...

Thanks Adams for such a great product!!!
Check out THIS THREAD for the rest of the story!

Coincidence or not...our Double Soft Microfiber Towels are the current Daily Special...BOGO!!!

Quick Reply: Testimonial: "I always said I'd never buy Adams microfiber."