Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Comp Cammed LT1

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2013, 12:11 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Comp Cammed LT1

Category: Accessories
Price: $350
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 67-92 Chevrolet Camaro, 67-92 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): NE
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LT1/LT4
LS Engine?: Non-LS Part

Came outta a 95 camaro with 150,000. Has 500 miles on the new comp cam, comp springs, Head gaskets, pushrods, what you see in the pic is what you get. Engine developed a slight knock in the driveway and we pulled the motor to make sure no harm was done since the tranny was not shifting anyways, we ended up puting in a remaned engine and tranny with a warranty so we didnt swap out the cam. We have $300 in the cam kit alone. We pulled the pan and sure enough a bearing was spun but the crank isnt scored but i would recommend having a machine shop check it out. I can send more pics via text or email, my number is 3085205880, Also if your local we'll give you the tranny with the purchase, after the new tranny and engine were installed the tranny still didnt shift. We found out the ecm was in limp mode and caused the tranny to not shift so we ordered a new ecm and everyone was fixed so the tranny may not be bad but we have no way of checking it.

Old 01-31-2013, 02:45 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

to the top

Quick Reply: Comp Cammed LT1