Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

n2o 5.3L hp record??

Old 02-03-2013, 03:27 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default n2o 5.3L hp record??

I'm normally in the forced induction forum and I know there are tons of guys on there pushing 5.3L to insane power levels on factory parts. Im just wondering if there are any kind of n2o hp record for these stout engines? I already have a turbo 5.3L making 876whp i'm now working on a carb'd n2o 5.3L for a buddies drag mustang copying my long block setup recipe with a little different port job and cam specs tailored for bottle rather than an fi setup. Would like to hear from others on here that are pushing 5.3L hard on the bottle with input, setup specs and hp numbers. Thanks guys.
Old 02-05-2013, 11:43 AM
8 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've been looking for the same info myself without any real luck. There is a member here that went 10.00 with his carbed 5.3 and 150 shot before he sold it. I've been 10.24 on 150 shot, stock longblock with an MS3 cam, valve springs, LS6 intake before I had the converter tightened up. I have also tried a 200 shot but had solenoid issues and was blowing through the converter so I never got any good data from it.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: n2o 5.3L hp record??