What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

thinking about selling my motor

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2013, 03:50 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default thinking about selling my motor

hey guys im not sure what section to put this in. I am looking to sell my LME built 370 motor. I have the full invoice of them assembling it and machine work etc...the total was $3682.00. the motor has 10k miles on it now. it has always had amazing tunes on it. oil always changed under 3k miles etc...now im thinking of doing a turbo build so id need to change the cam, heads etc so i think id be better off starting off fresh since id have to pull this motor all apart anyways...the cam in the motor is a TREX. it has ford red top injectors, ls6 manifold, 241 heads all built with valves, springs, retainers etc...id be looking to sell with everything including water pump, alternator, power steering etc...engine made 440whp and 413 tq with my 10 bolt and 4.10s in a m6 at 26* timing and perfect afr. what do you guys think this engine is worth? here is the invoice from LME
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 02-17-2013, 01:09 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bump guys!!! what do you guys think? if i keep the motor would my pistons be ok? thy are wiesco 4.030 with -3cc reliefs. id prly pick up some 317 heads to lower c:r.

Quick Reply: thinking about selling my motor