Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Holden Monaro (goat) procharger help!

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2013, 11:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Holden Monaro (goat) procharger help!

Hey guys,

I'm new to the forum and need some help with mounting the d1sc intercooler, its the 2 core (smaller ic) which fits behind the reo bar. I would love some photos of the mounting brackets and where they fit in regard to the power steering cooler. Seems to me the 3 'L' brackets supplied are flimsy and would struggle to support the weight of the FMIC.

As I'm from Australia there isn't much help around, would be much appreciated if u guys could help me.

Cheers,
Timy
Old 02-19-2013, 06:06 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Timy
Hey guys,

I'm new to the forum and need some help with mounting the d1sc intercooler, its the 2 core (smaller ic) which fits behind the reo bar. I would love some photos of the mounting brackets and where they fit in regard to the power steering cooler. Seems to me the 3 'L' brackets supplied are flimsy and would struggle to support the weight of the FMIC.

As I'm from Australia there isn't much help around, would be much appreciated if u guys could help me.

Cheers,
Timy

Hi Timy, send me an e-mail to brutespeed@gmail.com and I'll e-mail you a copy of the installation instructions. Bob

PM's disabled, please e-mail me
E-mail: brutespeed@gmail.comob@brutespeed.com

https://brutespeed.com/ Link to website

Old 02-25-2013, 01:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks bob for your reply, I already have the booklet with me have the cooler mounted now.. I can't seem to get the top driver (america driving side) side IC rubber pipe in without making contact with the driver side head light, is this a common problem? how have people gone about fixing it?

I tried cutting the piping, now the pipe hits the air condenser and can't get the reinforcement bar on where it sits.

Cheers tim.

Quick Reply: Holden Monaro (goat) procharger help!