Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

White WS6, Hello from Nor Cal

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2013, 10:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default White WS6, Hello from Nor Cal

Hello everyone,
My name is Josh and I own a 2001 Trans AM WS6! I've frequented this website many times in the past 2 years getting advice on how to repair my car. I can't thank everyone enough. I figured it was time to sign up and contribute. My car has given me tons of problems. I've become quite the mechanic due to this car, but I love it.

Tomorrow I'm tinting the windows, getting 19 inch wheels, and alignment, I've also got LED interior lights on order, so I wanted to post some before and after pictures.

In the last two days I made a couple small changes, I removed the side molding, and swapped the side markers out for clear ones.

Here are some of the things I've done to fix my car,
Re-milled output shaft on Transmission
Complete Clutch Job
Replaced two striped wheel studs
Repacked idealer pulleys
Belts
Brakes
All exterior lights
Flushed radiator
Most recent: Top brake caliper bolt broke launching caliper into wheel, had to pry caliper out of rim, which is why i'm getting new wheels tomorrow.
While doing this job noticed water pump was leaking so i had to replace that also.
So if anyone needs any help with these types of things let me know, I would be more than happy to help.

I will post up the after pictures tomorrow when the car is finished.
Attached Thumbnails White WS6, Hello from Nor Cal-img_2351.jpg   White WS6, Hello from Nor Cal-img_2354.jpg   White WS6, Hello from Nor Cal-img_2353.jpg   White WS6, Hello from Nor Cal-img_2352.jpg  
Old 02-20-2013, 07:49 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome Josh!

Seems there are more and more white T/A's in the area then ever (just something I pick up on)!

Josh, if you need anything part wise let me know. I have a huge inventory on hand of OE and aftermarket parts (our website is new, and items are being added daily, please bear with us). We have an HHR panel wagon, and we deliver locally, and for certain order, travel to the bay area as well.

Thanks!
Kyle

Quick Reply: White WS6, Hello from Nor Cal