Notices

I need a LS1 water pump ASAP!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2013, 11:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 44 Likes on 36 Posts

Exclamation I need a LS1 water pump ASAP!!!

I trying to help a friend get their car running and out of all the crap i have, I don't have a water pump, go figure, lol... Anywho... I need a good used CHEAP LS1 water pump.

EDIT:

Thanks for all the great offers guys, but this is for a buddy of mine's car, that I'm trying to help out, so I'll be paying for it, out of my own pocket. They don't have much $$$ - his wife has a brain tumor and they have 2 kids, one with special needs and like I said, they don't have much so I'v been trying to help them out with the car to make it more reliable. It need valve cover gaskets and some other little things, but the water pump is the biggest deal, for obvious reasons.

I'm just trying to find one of those fire sale $20 deal you see every so often.

Last edited by RONIN LSX; 02-20-2013 at 10:06 PM.
Old 02-20-2013, 11:13 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have a stock ls1 water pump, PM me your number and I will send you pics and a price
Old 02-20-2013, 10:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 44 Likes on 36 Posts

Thanks for all the great offers guys, but this is for a buddy of mine's car, that I'm trying to help out, so I'll be paying for it, out of my own pocket. They don't have much $$$ - his wife has a brain tumor and they have 2 kids, one with special needs and like I said, they don't have much so I'v been trying to help them out with the car to make it more reliable. It need valve cover gaskets and some other little things, but the water pump is the biggest deal, for obvious reasons.

I'm just trying to find one of those fire sale $20 deal you see every so often.

Quick Reply: I need a LS1 water pump ASAP!!!