Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Starting over/Help Needed

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2013, 04:49 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Starting over/Help Needed

Hey guys and bad *** hot rod chicks...My buddy and I came back from East USA with my car in tow from a shop that had my car for close to 3 years. I was promised and paid in full up front hoping that I would be trailering a 1000+ horsepower car home, but things took a horrible turn for the worse. I put 100% trust in someone and their reputation, as well as over 24,000 dollars of my hard earned money. When I arrived at the shop, my car was in pieces, the cage was half done, and I received several USED parts. I sent my motor also to be installed and completed, and nothing was done. Absolutely nothing.
The sad thing was, is that I had several friends with cash money in hand that were going to get custom work done as well. They, as I put total faith in this person and was not only let down, but seemed to have zero remorse about it. Needless to say, my friends and their money will be staying local here in Texas and I hope that they are done right, because these guys are the furthest things from Christian men and will have zero remorse for people looking to screw them over.
My best friend contacted one of his best friends and he and some others are rallying to help me finish my dream. Am I upset? Very. Will I trash this person? No. Does no one any good. All I can say, is that I am new christian man and I will let God take care of my battles. IF anyone in the Houston area would like to help me, no money or donations just a little elbow grease, some free beer, BBQ, and some good friends, please let me know. Thank you.

Last edited by 91mmturbo; 02-26-2013 at 07:14 AM.
Old 02-25-2013, 04:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Were you a part of the ky turbo deal? Just curious
Old 02-25-2013, 05:16 PM
12 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Why post about it if you aren't going to mention it?

Just start a new thread or edit your post and leave out what you are not going to talk about.
Old 02-25-2013, 05:22 PM
Staging Lane

I thought it would pretty obvious about whom and what company I'm speaking of
Old 02-25-2013, 06:04 PM
On The Tree

if you were closer to NM I would help you out
Old 02-25-2013, 06:08 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by lunati397
if you were closer to NM I would help you out
Thanks bro :-)
Old 02-25-2013, 06:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sorry op was just making sure we are on the same page. Sucks what happened. Best of luck to you
Old 02-25-2013, 06:14 PM
On The Tree

I have a small shop and work off of word of mouth only theres one problem with that Now i have WAY more work than I want but still knocking them out

for 28k you could have bought the tools and parts to build your dream there is a complete motor built for 1000k hp in the for sale section right now for 9500 3 to 4 k for a trans wheels tires cage ect and your there
Old 02-25-2013, 06:15 PM
Staging Lane

Thank you
Old 02-25-2013, 06:20 PM
Staging Lane

I brought my car back with the engine and am using some of the "used" parts, and will hopefully have something soon. My problem is welding, and installations.
Old 02-25-2013, 06:45 PM
12 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I guess being 5 miles from the beach I don't consider them East coast. Lol
Old 02-25-2013, 09:10 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 91mmturbo
Hey guys and bad *** hot rod chicks...My buddy and I came back from East USA with my car in tow from a shop that had my car for close to 3 years. I was promised and paid in full up front hoping that I would be trailering a 1000+ horsepower car home, but things took a horrible turn for the worse. I put 100% trust in someone and their reputation, as well as over 24,000 dollars of my hard earned money. When I arrived at the shop, my car was in pieces, the cage was half done, and I received several USED parts. I sent my motor also to be installed and completed, and nothing was done. Absolutely nothing.
The sad thing was, is that I had several friends with cash money in hand that were going to get custom work done as well. They, as I put total faith in this person and was not only let down, but seemed to have zero remorse about it. Needless to say, my friends and their money will be staying local here in Texas and I hope that they are done right, because these guys are the furthest things from Christian men and will have zero remorse for people looking to screw them over.
My best friend contacted one of his best friends and he and some others are rallying to help me finish my dream. Am I upset? Very. Will I trash this person? No. Does no one any good. All I can say, is that I am new christian man and I will let God take care of my battles. IF anyone in the Houston area would like to help me, no money or donations just a little elbow grease, some free beer, BBQ, and some good friends, please let me know. Thank you.
What do you need done. I am local and can weld. I have a tig and a mig along with some various other fabbing tools. What are the plans? What turbo, piping, etc.? What are the goals?
Old 02-26-2013, 10:16 AM
Staging Lane

Thank you so much. I am needing my roll cage finished, my mini tubs installed and since the front end of the nose was cut off the front end of the car, I will need some support for the radiator. PM me your phone # and I will send you the pics.
Old 02-26-2013, 11:30 AM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sorry to hear about your loss man. It hurts me to hear these stories, and I sure as heck hope you get some help over there! Be happy to help, but I'm over in California!
Old 02-26-2013, 11:54 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 59 Likes on 44 Posts

Very sorry to hear this, really very sad that this happened! Let us know if there is anything you need or we can help out with and I will do my very best to help out the cause!

Jon

Featuring 6 different turbo kits for your F-body!
Check us out on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/HuronSpeed
Old 02-26-2013, 12:04 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 67Firebird455
Sorry to hear about your loss man. It hurts me to hear these stories, and I sure as heck hope you get some help over there! Be happy to help, but I'm over in California!
Thanks bro :-)
Old 02-26-2013, 12:08 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Superman09
Very sorry to hear this, really very sad that this happened! Let us know if there is anything you need or we can help out with and I will do my very best to help out the cause!

Jon
Thank you Jon! I and a few other guys have been burned pretty bad by this gentleman and I use that term lightly. It just concerns me that if a shop is closing/closed, how come there are so many cars in there with new parts and turbos too?

But back to what you were saying about help, I will be contacting you soon about a "budget" 91mm turbo for my 408. I took the engine to my machine shop to have it inspected and hopefully getting little pieces here and there to get rolling again. Thank you again.
Old 02-26-2013, 12:09 PM
Destroyer of Exotics

Make a parts list of what you need. I have tons of left over stuff and I am local.

If I have anything you can use. It's yours
Old 02-26-2013, 12:11 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 1sickz28
Make a parts list of what you need. I have tons of left over stuff and I am local.

If I have anything you can use. It's yours
Thank you so much guys. I will make a small list, but like I said, I chose to give this guy my money,,,burned or not,,, and I will pay for what you can spare and if anyone needs any help with anything car related, moving, etc etc. let me know!
Old 02-26-2013, 07:20 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 91mmturbo
Hey man I feel your pain. I wish we was closer to one another. We could help each other out. I have one guy that is helping me and he works on the railroad and he has a new born baby boy his first. So we don't get much time to work. For this reason and not the only reason. But this is one reason I have decided to go with a procharge setup.

So did you loose parts in the break in or did he just take your money with wonderful promises of many bad car in the rear view mirror?

@ MUSTANGBRKR02 Man this is his thread and if he don't want to trash Josh's name no more than what it is already that is his choice. I too am a Christian. But I have no problem with trashing is name with the truth. I see no wrong in that. As most of you already know. But I will not trash it or go into details of my nightmare in this thread. Just out of respect to 91mmturbo.

For those of you that has no clue what happen in the story of KY-Turbo screws the customer. Go here and read https://ls1tech.com/forums/forced-in...s-friends.html

I wish you the best 91mmturbo. What parts are you needing?

Quick Reply: Starting over/Help Needed