Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Founders performance panhard relocation kit opinions

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2013, 09:12 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Founders performance panhard relocation kit opinions

Looking for a panhard relocation kit so I can feed my 3inch true duals over the axle and I saw this companies relocation kit. I've read mostly good reviews but has anyone on here had personal experience with their panhard relocation kit and your opinion of it. They are a fraction of the price that bmr/umi so I'm very interested but also skeptical.
Old 02-25-2013, 09:28 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 27 Likes on 17 Posts

While I dont have it yet I plan on getting it when I got with duals. I have their panhard bar and it was a great piece. Their products are quality and very affordable. I wouldnt hesitate to order anything from them and also havent read a negative review.
Old 02-26-2013, 07:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

A good buddy of mine is running one of them. I can tell you this, the fit and finish of the part and hardware is nothing short of fantastic.
Old 02-28-2013, 07:52 AM
On The Tree

I have several of founders parts on my 99 Z (adj PHB, STB, LCaRB, LCA) all w poly ends. They are very high quality parts and any second thoughts on ordering parts from them should be pushed aside. Great customer service comes along w the products as well.
Old 02-28-2013, 01:15 PM
Teching In

Well from the responses I've received and some of the other threads I've read about them the company's products sound good. Just cant believe the price differences compared to bmr/umi. But thanks to everyone's responses this has made my decision much easier.

Quick Reply: Founders performance panhard relocation kit opinions