Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

putting a LCD in the trunk area

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2004, 08:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default putting a LCD in the trunk area

anyone have any pics, ideas, suggestion of a large LCD installed/mounted somewhere in the trunk area? When i bring my car to shows and meets, i wanna be able to chill outside with the trunk open, and xbox playing or a movie going or something. i already have xbox hooked up just need a good place to put a screen in the trunk so it's facing out of the car, not in. thanks
Old 04-19-2004, 09:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

actually i find a really good spot, and im gonna get started on it. Ill update everyone with pics when its done, thanks anyways!
Old 04-20-2004, 02:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

MONSTER, MONSTER GARAGE

check out the show they did a plasma tv in a escalde (i think) it was the "ultimate tailgate" one
Old 04-20-2004, 03:03 PM
Teching In

I had one screen in my glove compartment and another in the cup holder. I have since upgraded to a Kenwood with a screen so that I can have my glove compartment back..... you can check out my install for pics here.... not braggin but it is a nice install for these small cars... not much room to put stuff in it.... XBOX sounds cool... one hanging down from the hatch when you open it would be very cool!

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/553223