Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Build Thanks to HKE, Nitrous Outlet and G Force

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2013, 08:31 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Build Thanks to HKE, Nitrous Outlet and G Force

Just finished up a little street car build. Thanks to Erik at HKE for a tough bottom-end build, Dave with nitrous outlet and Mike out at G-Force. I am pleased with the products and services. I did a forged 347 using the stock crank and the same top end in my sig. The N2O 78mm plate is a quality product and performed well. I only sprayed a 200, and I feel thats enough for now. I see a stand alone in the near future, but its not in the budget right now. Only hit it once from about 70 on a set of street tires, and WOW its going to run good on a set of tires. Car made close to 600 rwhp and 550 ft lbs on a conservative tune. The car runs great on motor, I could drive it across country tomorrow if needed, thanks Mike. Also thanks Carter01 for taking the time to answer some questions along the way. I feel with some fine tuning at the track, I should be able to get the fuel set right, and it should run. Thanks to everyone else on Tech, because I read and learned alot of information along the way. I couldn't have done it without the help of a good friend, and a whole lot of Bud Light. I have a few videos, that I will try and upload.
Attached Thumbnails New Build Thanks to HKE, Nitrous Outlet and G Force-img_0611.jpg   New Build Thanks to HKE, Nitrous Outlet and G Force-img_0616.jpg  
Old 03-05-2013, 09:39 PM
TECH Resident

sounds like a killer setup! 347 FTW!
Old 03-05-2013, 11:53 PM
On The Tree

Time to Boogy! Getting the fueling down on the plug's won't be hard.. When u get it, you got it..
-Bobby
Old 03-06-2013, 12:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by David Q
Just finished up a little street car build. Thanks to Erik at HKE for a tough bottom-end build, Dave with nitrous outlet and Mike out at G-Force. I am pleased with the products and services. I did a forged 347 using the stock crank and the same top end in my sig. The N2O 78mm plate is a quality product and performed well. I only sprayed a 200, and I feel thats enough for now. I see a stand alone in the near future, but its not in the budget right now. Only hit it once from about 70 on a set of street tires, and WOW its going to run good on a set of tires. Car made close to 600 rwhp and 550 ft lbs on a conservative tune. The car runs great on motor, I could drive it across country tomorrow if needed, thanks Mike. Also thanks Carter01 for taking the time to answer some questions along the way. I feel with some fine tuning at the track, I should be able to get the fuel set right, and it should run. Thanks to everyone else on Tech, because I read and learned alot of information along the way. I couldn't have done it without the help of a good friend, and a whole lot of Bud Light. I have a few videos, that I will try and upload.
Looks like the nitrous incoming line is plumbed wrong. Then again, can't see the other side of the n20 noid. Nice combo!
Old 03-06-2013, 05:02 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by n20kid
Time to Boogy! Getting the fueling down on the plug's won't be hard.. When u get it, you got it..
-Bobby
Thanks for the tuning help. I plan to hit HMP on Sunday early afternoon and make a few hits.

03EBZ06
I'm not sure of any other way to run it. The kit came with a 45* fitting on the passenger side, so I ran the line up under the cover and connected to it.
Old 03-06-2013, 08:58 PM
10 Second Club

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

the braided line you see in the pic is the purge outlet....you can see it reconnect to a fitting on the cowl....everything looks fine to me
Old 03-13-2013, 09:23 AM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Install looks great.. Are you going to be at this weekends events? If so Ill bring you a matching purge sticker. :-)
Old 03-13-2013, 11:45 AM
9 Second Club

Sweet set up congrats
Old 03-15-2013, 06:29 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet
Install looks great.. Are you going to be at this weekends events? If so Ill bring you a matching purge sticker. :-)
We went out last night to the Omni meet. LOL at noticing the purge,it would look better with a different sticker. I am going to try and make it back out Saturday. The car runs great, the kit hits hard for a 200. Maybe we can meet up. These stock cube motors will run on the bottle, I can see stepping up to a 300 soon.

Quick Reply: New Build Thanks to HKE, Nitrous Outlet and G Force