Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

2001 SS Leather Front Seats

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2013, 12:34 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2001 SS Leather Front Seats

Category: Interior
Price: $250
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro
Location (State): SC
Item Condition: Used
LS Engine?: Non-LS Part

Hello everyone.

I just bought new seats from 6LE, so I have my factory leather front seats up for sale. I'd prefer not to ship them, just because it's a PITA and I'm military. (Not a lot of time to go to UPS)

I'd like $250 for them. You can see in one of the pictures the wear on the driver side seat belt position. I have them listed on Craigslist for $400.

The driver seat has the automatic slider off right now, but I can put it back on if the buyer doesn't want to get the upholstery redone. I thought I might get it redone before selling, but wasn't worth the money to just sell them.

Let me know.
Attached Thumbnails 2001 SS Leather Front Seats-img_3369.jpg   2001 SS Leather Front Seats-img_3378.jpg   2001 SS Leather Front Seats-img_3379.jpg  
Old 03-06-2013, 10:54 PM
Staging Lane

I would have picked them up two weeks ago if u had these posted... My buddy just left the base done there to come home and it woulda been great for him to just bring them back to chicago with him...
Old 03-06-2013, 11:02 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 2002SLPSSCAMARO
I would have picked them up two weeks ago if u had these posted... My buddy just left the base done there to come home and it woulda been great for him to just bring them back to chicago with him...
Ah, that's a shame. I hate when you miss something by just a week... always worse when it's just a day or two.

Quick Reply: 2001 SS Leather Front Seats