Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

FS or FT: APS twin turbo kit

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2013, 02:09 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS or FT: APS twin turbo kit

Category: Engine - Power Adders
Price: $2500
Part Fits: 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, 67-92 Chevrolet Camaro
Location (State): PA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

ok up for sale is my used APS Twin Turbo kit with some extras. First and foremost, the Turbos will need to be rebuilt or replaced with upgrades....the price reflects this. the kit worked flawlessly for me for 3 plus years untill the turbos went bad couple years ago and i basically let the car sit untill this past winter before removing the kit off the car. i decided to go with a Procharger so i have no further need for the kit. i wouldnt hesitate to continue to run this kit with differant or overhauled turbos but i want to make more power and this kit kinda limits that due to the size of the turbos and my bigger motor. i never ran the kit past the 7.5psi setting from APS.

-everything that came with the kit will be included except for the Motor mounts.

-however, the kit will also come with a ls1 oil pan thats allready been drilled and tapped for the oil drains...so all you need to do is swap yours out with this one...it'll save you some time and money of having to drill and tap yours....not to mention you'll be able to sell off your stock oil pan and recoupe a couple hundred for it.

-the manifolds have also been Jet hot coated in black. this was done when i first received the kit and look great till this day.

-you'll also get the 2 splash shields under the car that have allready been cut to accomidate the pipes so you dont have to hack up yours if you ever want to reinstall them.

-please note: you'll need to run a BMR k-member with this kit...not the turbo k-member, the kit was designed around the reguler k-member they make..NOT INCLUDED in this sale.

-couple of small issues with it other than the turbos i can see are.. 1).the pipes that went over the sway bar are dented from where the sway bar hit it frequently going over bumps. they are just dented and not broken or cracked that i can see. the gray stuff you see in the pics are basically some sound deadening sponge that i used to absorb the impact which basically wore away over time...it'll come off failry easily.
2)is the return rubber hoses from the turbo into the oil pan are moosh...they'll need replacement aswell....or upgraded to a steel braided line with an fittings..which is what i was gonna do had i kept the kit.

-you'll also need the install manual as i dont have my original one. im pretty certain you can download it off of APS's website still...if not, i know there are a couple guys here on tech that have it on file and can send it to you.

im asking $2500.00shipped obo for the entire kit including the oil pan. Paypal will be an extra 3%.

lastly, im not a crackhead so please dont lowball me but i will entertain offers...so dont be afraid to ask.

trades ill consider: wheels...CCW's, Fikse 18" or 19" with an Fbody offset. this is the only thing ill consider on trade. let me know what you have! FYI, i run big Brembos so any rim smaller than 18" are out of the question b/c they simply dont fit.

im unable to get my pics to load on this site but pm me your email or number and ill send over pics asap.

Last edited by TNTramair; 03-07-2013 at 02:20 PM.
Old 03-07-2013, 03:47 PM
On The Tree

pm sent
Old 03-07-2013, 09:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

pm'd you
Old 03-08-2013, 06:51 AM
11 Second Club

sale pending to Stanggreg...

z28dave...sent you pics. if Stanggreg ends up not taking it you'll be next in line...thanx guys!
Old 03-08-2013, 07:05 AM
On The Tree

damn!! Where were you 2 months ago! lol
Old 03-08-2013, 10:21 AM
Staging Lane

What's the word man? Waiting on that phone call! Paypals ready! Lol Lmk
Old 03-08-2013, 10:30 AM
11 Second Club

still waiting on StangGreg...he hasnt checked his messages all day today as of yet.
Old 03-08-2013, 04:50 PM
Staging Lane

I'll PayPal you 2600 right meow, I want this kit. Let me know something.
Old 03-09-2013, 04:37 PM
11 Second Club

Kit has sold!! Thanx everyone for the interest.
Old 03-12-2013, 05:56 PM
Staging Lane

thx for getting it shipped so quick, great seller here.

Quick Reply: FS or FT: APS twin turbo kit