What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

High as a kite or justified?

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2013, 05:12 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default High as a kite or justified?

Just curious, but this price seems fking ridiculous.

http://boise.craigslist.org/cto/3655043530.html

Also, how about this one? seems like with the low miles and supercharger, it should be more.

http://boise.craigslist.org/cto/3664926677.html
Old 03-08-2013, 10:13 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 439 Likes on 317 Posts

CL cars aren't worth commenting on. Sorry.
Old 03-09-2013, 08:45 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The first ones $10, 000 too high the second one is a deal if you want a modded car and it has a clear title and no mechanical problems. And NC01TA I have to disagree. I've seen plenty of genuine low mileage gem F-Bodies on CL in my area the last few years that I know were legit because I looked at them myself when I was in the market. Though I do agree that there are more piles and shady sellers on there than auto trader
Old 03-10-2013, 10:31 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 439 Likes on 317 Posts

Originally Posted by 18wheelsofsteel
The first ones $10, 000 too high the second one is a deal if you want a modded car and it has a clear title and no mechanical problems. And NC01TA I have to disagree. I've seen plenty of genuine low mileage gem F-Bodies on CL in my area the last few years that I know were legit because I looked at them myself when I was in the market. Though I do agree that there are more piles and shady sellers on there than auto trader
Oh, I definitely agree there are some fine folks that sell honest good cars on CL. How to find them is the problem. I just don't want to be a party to someone getting screwed over. Not here on LS1Tech, as I want to help everyone like I would have wanted to be helped when I was younger. Too much of a gamble with CL for such an important purchase. I will never recommend it.

Quick Reply: High as a kite or justified?