Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1999 ws6 m6

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2013, 01:11 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default 1999 ws6 m6

Year: 1999
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $6500
Mileage: 111500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IN
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

1999 pontiac trans am ws6
m6 trans
black
111,500 miles

located central indiana
text is preferred method of communication

whisper lid
chrs1313 non a/c ram air
hooker super comp 1 7/8 long tubes
poly motor mounts
tsp ss ory
brand new mgw shifter
ws6 store short throw
slp leather wrapped ****
flowmaster 1 chamber bolted in place of factory muffler
ls6 clutch
oem replacement master
oem replacement slave cylinder
motive MGR-G975390 390 gears
rear diff girdle
new starter fall 2011
new tie rod ends & alignment
front windshield early 2012
factory radio head unit with aux input
new opsu
recent ngk tr55 plugs and new plug wires
recent oil change w synthetic castrol 5w30
fresh trans fluid
fresh diff fluid
flushed/replaced cooling system with green antifreeze

THE BAD:

fall of 2012 i replaced the factory clutch with the ls6. i installed the new hydraulics dry. the clutch hydraulic system needs properly bled. the car is driveable, but cannot be shifted at high rpm.

a/c is removed. i have all of the parts, they are included in the sale.

headlight dimmer is f'd up inside the steering column. multifunction switch still works, but will not dim or activate high beams. high beams work if you can finagle your thumb up under the column. the car has been like this for over 3 years, i didn't drive it enough to worry with it.

far right side dash vent is missing. i snagged it with a washcloth when wiping down the dash, it broke into a million pieces.

the car is 14 years old. the mirrors are starting to fade and there is a small chip in the wing. the sail panel has a small crease in it from who knows what, it was like that when i got it. car has rock chips, small dings, scratches etc associated from 111k miles and 14 years of life. my exwife daily drove the car for 2 years, so it ultimately got a new front clip around 2009.

2 of the wheels are curb rashed. the other 2 are decent.

driver's seat bolster has a small tear in it.

fuel gage doesn't work. i have a new gm fuel sending unit (still in the ups bag from racetronix) that goes with the car.

sail panel subs are missing

front door speakers are bad. i have 2 jlaudio tr650 speakers that go with the car for the front doors. neither the subs or front door speakers worked when i got the car. never drove it enough to mess with it.

car cleans up ok. wanting to sell because i got the car out of a divorce. no real interest in it. i've had 3 fbodies prior to this one. nice car, drives well. would be a blast with a functioning clutch, but i have 0 motivation to work on this car any further and a very demanding work schedule. it has 4 good, matching sumitomo tires on it. car has never seen a drag radial. the factory clutch hung on until fall of last year. a leaky slave cylinder is the only reason i even messed with it.

$6,500 as-is. it can be driven anywhere, just don't expect to be making multiple gear changes at high rpm. NO TRADES.

i have a stock catback, fm 80 series catback, ls6 cam kit, trex cam, ls6 intake manifold, flowmaster y merge (3" inlets/3.5" outlet) and other misc stuff that could go with the car.

Last edited by s346k; 07-01-2013 at 07:45 PM.
Old 03-16-2013, 12:58 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sold...

Quick Reply: 1999 ws6 m6