Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

F/s: 06 Yamaha YFZ 450 & 04 YFZ 450R

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2013, 10:43 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default F/s: 06 Yamaha YFZ 450 & 04 YFZ 450R

Year: 2006
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $6500
Mileage: 1
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: White

Posting these up for my uncle because he doesn't have time to mess with selling them. I can meet or deliver these bikes between DFW and Shreveport, La for some gas money depending on how far you are.

First bike is a 2006 Yamaha YFZ 450, silver and white. Has some mods, Yoshi exhaust, nice foot guards, front brush guard and rear bar ( not sure on brand but they were expensive! ) This bike was ridden by a 13 year old and was never abused. Asking $5000 OBO.

Second bike is a 2004 Yamaha YFZ 450R, red in color. Bone stock. Also ridden by my cousin who is 13 and never abused. Asking $2500 OBO

Both bikes are in immaculate condition and have very little run time on them. They both have like new ITP Hole Shot tires on them. Never even sniffed mud or water, always ran at the sand dunes in Oklahoma.

He also has an assortment of stock pull off wheels the he needs to unload. If both bikes are sold to the same person all of the extra tires will go with them as an added bonus!

Also up for grabs is a set of SS chrome wheels with sand dune tires on them. Wheels are lightly used and in great shape. Rear tires have a little run time and fronts are brand new. Looking for $750 for wheels and tires. Please feel free to PM, post or text me about anything. 903-918-9380. Thanks!

Zach

Quick Reply: F/s: 06 Yamaha YFZ 450 & 04 YFZ 450R