Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

JP Effects Kit for Z28

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2013, 10:44 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JP Effects Kit for Z28

I have a 95 Z28 vert in near showroom condition with just 21k mi. While a mater of personal taste, I believe this vintage look is one of the best, if not the best of all Camaros, which is why I own one. I do think the addition of the right ground effects will improve and enhance the basic design of this vintage (again a matter of taste), but I do not want to alter the basic characteristics so that removal of the kit for resale value to a “purist” is simple and not require any rebuild/refit of basic components. Consequently I have chosen JP’s (Visage product # JP-Z28 Pu1) complete kit for my choice to enhance appearance, and allow painless removal. Its is one of more expensive Kits owing primarily to being polyurethane as well as an apparent high quality manufacturer.
I would like to know if anyone out there has experience with installing the JP kit (or having one installed) and any thoughts on removal concerns. I plan on having it professionally painted and installed, Thanks
Old 04-13-2014, 08:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Just think on this before you do it. I would suggest a period of 10 years before doing it. By that time this bad idea will have passed.

Body kits are one of the things that the majority of people take off or avoid when buying a car. In my opinion there hasn't been a good one made yet
Old 04-13-2014, 09:11 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if you have to get a body kit, that isnt all that bad of one

however I think this one is better:
http://www.duraflexbodykits.com/1993...-p-555426.html

but as already said, a car with a body kit is one I click paste when looking to buy.

Quick Reply: JP Effects Kit for Z28