Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1977 trans am

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2013, 09:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default 1977 trans am

Year: 1977
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $2000
Mileage: 82000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): VA
Color: Black
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

I bought this car to restore and swap my ls1 into but reality has hit me and I have decided to just finish my other car because it doesnt need much to finish and I want to have something to cruise this summer.. The car is a 1977 with a 400 and an automatic. When I bought the car I was told that in 97 the car needed a water pump so the owner took it apart to replace it and it never made it out of the barn again.
Long story short is that it has been in the barn for the last 15/16 years. Overall its a decent car and its very original. As far as I can tell the only things mechanically that have been changed is the back half of the exhaust and some radiator hoses. As far as options that I can see it has, tilt wheel,A/C, 8 track player. The RPO sticker on the trunk lid is there but there is nothing on it. Overall the car is a great car but it does need a full restoration. It will need lower rear 1/4s fixed,the doors have rust in the bottoms. Passengers door is not to bad and can be fixed but I would replace them. The floor is solid in most places but it will need some patch work but I dont think it needs floors. The trunk has one low area where it has rust but the rest is nice.
It has the 8 inch wheels that are in good shape with no curb rash.
Im going to put it up here for sale and if it dont sell I will ebay it. I would like to get $2000 OBO for the car. I will try to get some pictures of the car up soon.
Forgot to add. This car has 82K original miles.

Thanks
John
jleews6@ymail.com
Old 03-17-2013, 09:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quick Reply: 1977 trans am