Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

Need photoshop help! Painting my 68 Camaro with Anvil carbon fiber body parts

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2013, 12:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need photoshop help! Painting my 68 Camaro with Anvil carbon fiber body parts

I've owned my 68 Camaro for 17 years now. First paint job was hugger orange with white stripes, and currently it's black with silver Z28 stripes. I just purchased Anvil carbon fiber hood, header, cowl and trunk lid/spoiler and I'm wanting to do something along the lines of "Evade" and "Motivator" with my own/original style of striping the carbon with a satin black paint and a satin clear over the carbon as well.

I have several ideas, but I have zero photoshop experience and I'm no Chip Foose when it comes to proucing a rendering. I am also willing to pay someone to do a few different styles/ideas as I know this takes time and time is money. If anyone has any recommendations or what not that would be awesome. I'll attach a few pics of evade and motiv8r so you can get an idea
Attached Thumbnails Need photoshop help! Painting my 68 Camaro with Anvil carbon fiber body parts-evade1.jpg   Need photoshop help! Painting my 68 Camaro with Anvil carbon fiber body parts-evade2.jpg  

Quick Reply: Need photoshop help! Painting my 68 Camaro with Anvil carbon fiber body parts