Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What size injectors?

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2004, 08:03 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What size injectors?

Hey guy what size injectors are you running with a 200-250 direct port system? Also what kind of fuel pump are you running? I will probably have about 550 N/A at flywheel. I am getting close to finishing my motor and fuel is going to be an issue. I could really use some advice. Thank you
Old 04-21-2004, 08:58 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Wet systems, fogger or direct port, do not rely on the fuel injectors at all. They add their own fuel so the only thing in the fuel system that may need to be upgraded would be the pump. There is the Racetronix and the LPE that I know of.

Size your injectors for your NA setup and make sure the pump can handle the NA + the juice.
Old 04-21-2004, 12:02 PM
On The Tree

so probably 42lbs for N/A and then a pump that will handle about 800hp? should i run an intank or inline pump? i was thinking running a seperate inline pump just for when the juice is on and shut it off when i shut down the nitrous. what do you think?
Old 04-21-2004, 01:59 PM
Motorboater

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

42's should be fine for your motor when N/A mike. just DO NOT run the car around on them with a stock tune, they could dump enough fuel to wash down cylinders.

you already bought part of Speed Inc's fuel sysem setup. They have full race setups with everything you need..might want to check them out, the basic info is on their webpage