Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Just Left Corvette.Forum... Need Your Opinion(s)

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2013, 06:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just Left Corvette.Forum... Need Your Opinion(s)

Hey all! I'm trying to get over a hell'ova experience over at Corvette.Forum and would really like some honest input.

So the wife and I just got our first Corvette a month or so ago. A 2009 cyber gray A6 1LT, already adding options to it. Just finished the HUD install... fun stuff.

Anyway, we are looking for a fair and helpful place to hang out with fellow Vette fans and gear-heads alike etc... A co-worker mentioned LS1 as a great source of info, so far this looks 100% accurate!

On only my fourth post on Corvette.Forum I got pretty slammed when I questioned the morals of a site sponsor that is selling sub-par HID kits to forum members and hassling anyone who tries to return an item. I found the kit components on Aliexpress for crazy cheap and was going to update my experience when my thread got locked and a crap storm ensued. I have read that they get the bulk of their support from sponsors so I dunno.

So my questions and the opinions I need are; Is LS1 less sponsor directed than some of the other forums? And is a company that goes by CorvetteMods a sponsor on here? I'd like to never see those near constant vendor spam threads ever again lol.

Sorry it probably seems an odd way to say Hi but we really want a better place to hang out and support other newbies. So don't take anything personal, just trying to avoid more drama early on.

Thanks all!

Quick Reply: Just Left Corvette.Forum... Need Your Opinion(s)