What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

2002 Trans Am WS6 beautiful

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2013, 02:54 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 Trans Am WS6 beautiful

The last trans am made, ws6. Has over 8k in parts, work done to it. 97000 miles. Black with Copper Sunlight accents (300$). Hood, quarter panels and rear bumper freshly painted (1100$). Scratches on doors but not noticeable really. Completely redone interior, use to be all tan. Seatbelts, carpet, side panels, all black now. Seats reupholstered much more comfortable than stock. Black and red Hampton 2 leather, with emblem embroidered(1400$). Completely redone sound system (1200$). JBL quality speakers. Pacesetter Longtube headers and Off Road Y pipe. Magnaflow muffler. Summit Racing Electric Cutouts to get the loud mean sound when wanted, but sounds like a quiet car when closed. (exhaust 1800$). Year old in tank fuel pump, replaced a year after i bought it (1200$). Nitto NT05s on back, powdercoated ws6 stock wheels to black (900$). Volant Cold Air Intake with BMR shroud, custom intake setup, can show how to make it just normal volant if wanted, still have the parts for it (350$). Remote Start Code Alarm Vibration Sensitve (550$). Rebuilt Transmission (1100$) <--- (not that it was ran hard, just went out while driving it home one day, it has only been to the track once, never ran hard). Brand new upper and lower control arm bushings (100$). Painted red stock upper and lower control arms. Currently i have the headliner and trunk panels off because the metal is painted black underneath and i thought it looked better without them, still have the headliner and panels but they are still tan because i didnt paint them black since i didnt put them back on. Tail lights, fog lights, side markers, turn signals, all body shop professionally tinted (350$). Fuse boxes moved sideways to make more room, makes engine bay look alot cleaner. Brand new MSD red Wires (thick) and NGK plugs (100$). New water pump and left turn signal housing (600$). the right one is out but it just needs a new bulb. Sun visors are currently removed for a wink mirror, but still have visors, in tan. Firebird emblem covers for cigarette lighter and ttop locks. TTops, windows and back window tinted limo (200$). Can easily remove window tint if needed. Chrome oil dipstick (15$). PCM unit cover, making again engine bay look cleaner. Led lights in ram air hood scoop grille (60$). <--connected to 3 red switches (look like nos switches but they arent), connected to middle one, the right and left switch are open for any added items. Switches located where ash tray was, removed it for that purpose, cant really be replaced back with ash tray because cutting was done. Has not been smoked in. Runs like a champ. No squeaking no problems. Great vehicle.
Attached Thumbnails 2002 Trans Am WS6 beautiful-img_6947.jpg   2002 Trans Am WS6 beautiful-img_7015.jpg   2002 Trans Am WS6 beautiful-volant-intake.jpg   2002 Trans Am WS6 beautiful-img_7234.jpg   2002 Trans Am WS6 beautiful-img_7240.jpg  

Old 04-06-2013, 02:56 PM
Teching In

I did not have recent pictures on my computer, those red and black wheels are not on the vehicle anymore, they are just plain black but they are the ws6 rims, powdercoated. the picture of the interior was when it was in progress, as you can see there are tan doors, today the whole interior is only black and red. I will post recent pictrures soon
Old 04-07-2013, 09:12 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 436 Likes on 315 Posts

Wow, that took a lot of time to write and I hope you have been reading some of the posts here in this section. Mods and improvements generally bring nothing extra unfortunately, even $8,000 worth. With nearly 6 figures on the odometer you are looking at generic KBB or NADA pricing. Look them up in your TX zip code and see what the 'private party' book value is. That will most likely be the price range it will sell for. There are always exceptions to the rule, but don't expect it.
Old 04-07-2013, 11:30 AM
Teching In

I'm just trying to sell it cause I need to pay for college, was hoping that rule wouldn't be true for it.. :/
Old 04-08-2013, 07:42 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 436 Likes on 315 Posts

Originally Posted by texasbeeks2
I'm just trying to sell it cause I need to pay for college, was hoping that rule wouldn't be true for it.. :/
All you can do is try. No harm, right?
Old 04-16-2013, 02:59 AM
TECH Apprentice

With that being said, individuals who know the value of aftermarket performance parts and what not, like people here on LS1tech, they will generally give you more money vs. the general uneducated public.
Old 04-16-2013, 07:05 AM
Teching In

Was going to ask you for some more camera shots but shoot me over a ballpark figure first if you don't mind. I'm here local in S.A. Cash is burning a hole in my hand. 21O8357391
Old 04-20-2013, 09:49 PM
Launching!

The "copper accents" will def limit the market and prob take away from the the overall value for 80% of the population.

Quick Reply: 2002 Trans Am WS6 beautiful