Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

OBD2 app developer saying hi, introducing app, looking for ideas

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2013, 09:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OBD2 app developer saying hi, introducing app, looking for ideas

Hi all,

I'm a long time gear head and Camaro owner ('85 IROC) who is also a Mechanical Engineer and app developer.

Just launched an app called AutoGaugeX for WindowsPhone. Similar to Torque and DashCommand, it reads your OBD2 port via a Bluetooth adapter to display your engine data live on your phone. Of course, it reads trouble codes, and has a built-in safety feature to optionally blank your phone screen when MPH > 0 (aka YOU'RE DRIVING). Even threw in the option to get a vehicle history report from within the app (great when shopping for used cars!!)

If you have a WindowsPhone, I'd love for you to try it out! You can click the link above or search AutoGaugeX in the app store on your phone. I'm always looking for feedback and suggestions. Please don't hesitate to contact me. I've jumped on this site multiple times working through car issues in the past and know there are quality people here. I'd love to work with everyone to further improve and enhance future versions of the app.

Also, if you have any app ideas or OBD2, programming, or engineering questions, I'm happy to provide all the help I can.

Thanks for reading my spiel and looking forward to hearing from you!!
Attached Thumbnails OBD2 app developer saying hi, introducing app, looking for ideas-air_720.jpg   OBD2 app developer saying hi, introducing app, looking for ideas-dash_720.jpg   OBD2 app developer saying hi, introducing app, looking for ideas-mpg_720.jpg  

Quick Reply: OBD2 app developer saying hi, introducing app, looking for ideas