Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Been Lurking...

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2013, 03:07 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Been Lurking...

Hey everybody. Ive been a memeber for a while and have lurked a couple times. Mostly owned mustangs but had a couple camaros during my youth. First was an '84 Z28 TTop car with a 350 swap. Pretty basic car. Second was a 78 Z28 with a 350 and an older 4 speed swap. Up untill recently I had mustangs and my last was a 2008 Mustang Bullitt with a built engine, I bought it new and done all the work. But some vandals destroyed it. No worries I guess, I mean its just a car. But anyways, on to the introduction. i have always loved the 4th Gen F-Body, the Camaros for the most part. And yesterday, I bought an 11,000 original mile SLP Camaro SS. This thing is immaculant. I love it. So I will be a little more contributing around here from this point on. I'm a mod on www.S197forum.com (05-present mustangs) so I'm not a noob to cars or forums. However, I dont know how you guys do things over here, but I'll catch on.... attached is a couple pics of the SS... Thanks Guys
Attached Thumbnails Been Lurking...-ssgarage.jpg   Been Lurking...-ssparked.jpg   Been Lurking...-sscover.jpg  
Old 04-11-2013, 02:44 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man is that baby super clean. There are a lot of guys on this site ready to give you useful
info if you ask.

Quick Reply: Been Lurking...