Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Honda Fan Turned American Muscle

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2013, 07:14 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Honda Fan Turned American Muscle

Hello everyone just wanted to introduce myself. Names Bryan. Been a import guy (specifically Honda) for the past 9-10 years. I'm 27 now and the last few years had been feeling more and more out of place in the import scene.. lots of dumb kids doing foolish things and trying to prove something. I'm past it... So I decided to grow up and buy a mans car. Bought a 02 camaro Z28 M6 Completely STOCK.. it still has COGS.. and so far i love it. ive been searching around the forum alot the last few weeks and I am amazed how much power can be made out of these ls series motors. I also love the fact that everyone seems to want to help each other mod, customize and improve their cars. It feels nice to be a part of something different.. In a GOOD way! Ill try to contribute to the forum as I get more familiar with the vehicle on my own terms and thru the forum. Just looking to get all the maintenance up to snuff then ill worry about the performance aspect. Thanks for havin me!
Old 04-10-2013, 08:10 AM

Pretty much the same story here, got rid of my s2k for a ws6. I was getting tired of this hellafail trend that was going on lol
Old 04-10-2013, 08:11 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Welcome to the Dark Side!

I switched a few years ago, and I've never looked back.
Old 04-11-2013, 02:35 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome to the site.There is nothing like the power and kick of an american v8. Nothing
like it.
Old 04-11-2013, 02:07 PM
Teching In

I did the same thing. Had a 400whp turbocharged Civic and now I have a WS6 with uh...a little more power than that Built civics are highway cars anyways because you can't ever get traction and there is absolutely no replacement for displacement!
Old 04-11-2013, 02:14 PM
12 Second Club

Received 46 Likes on 43 Posts

Stick shift huh? Improve the rear before you add any power. The T56 will destroy it before the fun can begin....
Old 04-11-2013, 05:48 PM
On The Tree

Oh you'll stumble upon some idiots here in the muscle car world as well...they're called Mustang owners

I kid. My pops and one of my good friends are Mustang guys, although my friend DOES seem to suffer from the "Mustang Mentality" where he thinks he's better than everyone else because he has a 'Stang.
I'm not sure how the import scene is...never been involved...but it's good to know we have another muscle car warrior for when we take over the world
Welcome to the forums and have fun. There's a lot of gearheads here who have tons of advice and are really good at helping those of us who are new to the cars.

Quick Reply: Honda Fan Turned American Muscle