Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Been years since I've been on here!

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2013, 12:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Been years since I've been on here!

Hello everyone! I'm Amanda and I used to be on tech back in the day but sold my car to my mom, so not having a LS1 I kind of fell to the wayside even though my husband is an avid car enthusiast. Got enrolled in school 2 years ago and so have been busy but since my mom has been trying to sell my car because it's just been sitting for a few years in the garage. So I asked about it and she is just going to give it back! I'm super excited and will be driving back to Texas in June to pick it up. It does need a little work but only small stuff. It was my dream car when it came out and I still love it. It needs some paint work and a new dash pad as they had it sitting out before it was put in the garage but other than that I have plans on making it look good but my husband seems to want to make it faster. I guess with all the extra stuff he has it couldn't hurt. Some include a FAST intake, new exhaust and new headers.....I just want new wheels (American Racing 200S) ,but who doesn't love a faster car right?! Well I just wanted to say Hi and make my first post...I'm sure I'll be on more often searching through the forum and getting ideas on what I can do to fill my new found addiction

2001 Mystic Teal Metallic Z28 Camaro
FLP Longtube headers, SLP Loudmouth, ASP underdrive pulley as of now...
Old 04-18-2013, 01:25 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome, thats great your re-uniting with your car. good luck with your mods.

Quick Reply: Been years since I've been on here!