Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Way to fix driver side stealthbox

Old 04-15-2013, 04:00 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Way to fix driver side stealthbox

Hi , i just got my Double D Mods Driver side Stealth box, let me say that the quality is very good, the only downside is the speaker connector, but overall excellent product, The fit in my car (Trans Am 97) is also very good, and it looks awesome in the car, but i have just one question for you guys. It doesnt come with any mounting hardware, my question is how would be the best way to fix it, or it will be fine to just drop the box with the sub in place? i dont know how to do it, fix it or leave it just as-is. Thanks for your help.
Old 04-15-2013, 04:33 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TrexAudiS3
Hi , i just got my Double D Mods Driver side Stealth box, let me say that the quality is very good, the only downside is the speaker connector, but overall excellent product, The fit in my car (Trans Am 97) is also very good, and it looks awesome in the car, but i have just one question for you guys. It doesnt come with any mounting hardware, my question is how would be the best way to fix it, or it will be fine to just drop the box with the sub in place? i dont know how to do it, fix it or leave it just as-is. Thanks for your help.
the only hardware you need is the hardware to fasten the sub to the box. otherwise, the box will stay in its place from the trim panels alone and doesn't need any further fastening

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Way to fix driver side stealthbox