Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

road race fuel cell setup, pump, filler, gauge

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2013, 07:43 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default road race fuel cell setup, pump, filler, gauge

Category: Racing Parts
Price: $1000
Location (State): OK
Item Condition: Used
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I'd really like to not ship this as I'd have to disassemble it, pull out the foam, flush it and let it dry out. Hope to find someone local! I'm located in Norman, Oklahoma. There aren't a lot of road racers on ls1tech, but I'll post it up nonetheless.

I've decided this year to take my car in a different direction, so I'm getting rid of a lot of the race components I don't need.

This fuel cell setup has some of the best stuff on the market. The cell is a Fuel Safe Enduro ED115 15 gallon. It has most of the factory installed Fuel Safe upgrades. The fill plate has the RPFU remote filler upgrade to the top. It also has a 0-90 ohm fuel level sender installed in the top plate. It has the triple check valve ST100 surge tank installed in the middle rear of the cell. I am also including the RF225 remote fill plate. It also has a fill tube, hoses, and clamps (which probably won't fit your application, but I'll throw them in).

This is a real deal fuel cell, not some cheap aluminum tank. It has an FIA-FT3 certified fuel bladder, full steel outer container, slosh & explosion suppressing foam. The internal check valve surge tank will reduce the chance of fuel starvation even at very low fuel levels. The top has a flapper valve in the filler and a check valve in the vent. This ensures no fuel escapes in the event of a rollover.

I'm also including quite a few hoses, a Bosch 044 pump with fittings, and an Aeromotive 10 micron pre-pump filter.

Here it is installed in my S14:

Here are a couple pics of the cell out of the car (it didn't even have a chance to get dirty!):

Fuel level sender installed in the top

Bosch 044 fuel pump and fittings. It also has clamps, a bracket, and a liquid tight cord grip to run the wiring into the car:

Filler tube, clamps, hoses, ect:

Aeromotive 10 micron pre-pump filter and fittings, and a couple hoses still attached:

Extra hoses. The long one is the vent and has a bulkhead fitting:

Autometer fuel level gauge and wiring to run to the sender on the tank:

Here is the price, as new, of just the cell:

Here is a breakdown of the prices on most of the stuff new (and I'm being pretty conservative on the hoses):

That doesn't include any shipping or the small stuff. This setup would cost you well over $2k. I've only ran through 3 tanks of fuel with this setup, which is around 500 miles with the mileage I get! They've never seen rain or racetrack and most of the parts look as they did when I bought them. I've only ran 91 octane no ethanol fuel through them. I do believe this is the only cell Fuel Safe makes that can be ran with E85 if needed.

$1,000 for all of it. 405-206-0259 or email jeremiah@rigidracing.com or PM me on here.

Quick Reply: road race fuel cell setup, pump, filler, gauge