Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New here with an l92 going in a Nissan...

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2013, 08:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New here with an l92 going in a Nissan...

Hi all, I figured I'd sign up as I'll eventually need the expertice from here eventually. I've got a 93 Nissan 240SX sitting in my back yard that has been fully built for drifting. It's currently motorless as I have an L92 at the shop waiting to go in.

I recently got engaged and am trying to pay for our wedding however so I'm pondering selling it and picking up another L92 a year or so after the wedding... I won't have the budget or time to finish the project until then anyway so maybe its the best idea...

One way or another I'll have an L92 going the 240 and am excited to have some torque after all of the turbo motors I've built and run in the race car .

Anyone else on here with a 240? I may know some of you from 240Atlanta... I'm Flip on there.
Old 04-18-2013, 12:56 PM
Teching In

Welcome, and congrats on your engagement. Hope you also get that nissan up and running, sounds like fun.
Old 04-19-2013, 08:44 PM
On The Tree

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

i have a lsx swapped s chassis. my name on 240atlanta is mason. heres my build thread on 240atlanta. http://240atlanta.com/forums/showthr...-Widebody-look! congrats on the marriage btw!
Old 04-21-2013, 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by ericray
Welcome, and congrats on your engagement. Hope you also get that nissan up and running, sounds like fun.
Thanks! It will run again some day!!

Originally Posted by masonS13
i have a lsx swapped s chassis. my name on 240atlanta is mason. heres my build thread on 240atlanta. http://240atlanta.com/forums/showthr...-Widebody-look! congrats on the marriage btw!
Nice! Looks clean man. I have a build thread too but all my pics are currently broken apparently. I'll post a link later once theyre fixed...

I guess I'd better get this L92 up for sale...

Quick Reply: New here with an l92 going in a Nissan...