Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Mid-Atlantic track day folks - possible VDay 6 in Fall 2013

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2013, 07:40 AM
TECH Addict

Received 106 Likes on 88 Posts

Cool Mid-Atlantic track day folks - possible VDay 6 in Fall 2013

For those that may not visit cadillacforums.com all that frequently, just figured I'd post a heads-up here that Luke Butler from Lindsay Cadillac posted a thread gauging interest for VDay 6 later this year.

Here's the thread.

Originally Posted by Luke
Well.......after taking a year off from Vday I all of a sudden started thinking about it again. IF it were to happen this year it would be no earlier than September and at Summit Point (WV). For those of you who are new the the V world V-day is a track day predominantly made up of Cadillacs. All levels of experience is welcome, we have classroom time and in-car instructors. Usually there is some involvement from Cadillac. Usually there is a special guest or 2 (Andy Pilgrim has been too 2-3 Vdays). Usually have anywhere from 30-60 V's signed up for the track and a handfull of guys just show up to hang out. Cost is usally in the area of $250.00 for the event plus your hotel room, etc. Like I said just throwing it out there to see who's interested, don't even have a date yet.....leave a post so I can decide if Vday will return.
I just figured I would post over here to perhaps get some more eyes on target since I know not everyone checks CF.com. If you're a member over on CF.com and you're interested, please post in the thread Luke started over there. If you're not a member over there, but you're interested in possibly attending VDay 6, please post here and I'll let Luke know how many other folks chimed in here.

Again, this is just to gauge interest, so you're not committing to anything if you say you might want to attend.

Last edited by AAIIIC; 04-17-2013 at 12:18 PM.
Old 04-17-2013, 01:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I am definitely in for a V day

Quick Reply: Mid-Atlantic track day folks - possible VDay 6 in Fall 2013