Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

Matte white Trans Am

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2013, 09:14 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Matte white Trans Am

I did a lot of research on this paint scheme and could not find any pics but there seemed to be some interest. This is my 94 trans am painted with hot rod flatz classic white with gloss black accents. Feel free to ask questions. I'm only going to post ending pics. I have 40 some pics start to finish if you want some posted let me know. Oh ya my fist auto paint job and the car is salvage with many aftermarket body panels(junk)

Old 04-22-2013, 10:08 PM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I like it sir. Id suggest getting the vinyls for the rear bumper inlay, headlight and door in black. and the bird for the tail lamp in white to finish of the contrast. the bottom pic looks like the white is satin finish. i just got white decals for the doors and bumper on my dark blue ta and i love the contrast look
Old 04-22-2013, 10:37 PM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Love the matte white. I could do without the black on the hood and wing. I can understand the sail and mirrors being black. I like the black ceta, and it goes well with the tails. I'm not usually a fan of blacked out tails. I think clear front markers would look cleaner. Is your fog light holes black? I also think you should have black vinyl on the Pontiac on the back and for the front bird.
Old 04-22-2013, 11:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

I'm loving the black spoiler when the pics are from the back, but the side looks weird.....hmmm Stinks that the front end doesn't line up at all, maybe you can spend some time trying to make those junk panels work for you. It will help the look of the car a lot!
Old 04-23-2013, 06:09 PM
TECH Regular

You, sir, just convinced me on the 3m vinyl wrap in matte white I've been on the fence about.

IMO lose the black in the hood though, doesn't flow well.
Old 04-23-2013, 07:28 PM
Teching In

Thanks for the comments. I think I will do Trans Am black on the doors and the inlays on the rear bumper. The fog light holes are black as the fog lights have been deleted for weight reduction. Redlineracing I look forward to seeing you car wrapped.
Old 04-23-2013, 07:35 PM
Teching In

car looks sweet I really like the white with black

Quick Reply: Matte white Trans Am