Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

First post! New to the Chevy family.. my new baby, 1994 Camaro 3.4L Auto

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2013, 10:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First post! New to the Chevy family.. my new baby, 1994 Camaro 3.4L Auto

hello everyone, let me start by saying its a pleasure to be apart of LS1T & really looking forward to the helpful responses and inputs from all of you. I have always been a Ford Mustang lover & Owner but i finally decided to take a chance and try something new... I recently just bought a 1994 Camaro with the V6/3.4L engine/automatic trans/Ttop swap to hard wields. [never been a fan of T's] so that really was a huge pro to my buy. I will be posting pics of my car very soon so i really dont need to go through exact details just yet.. Iv done my research & have seen the many who hate this engine & Fbodys as well as the few who really love them.. so please, i don't care for any negativity you may have about this model or how you believe any import is a better choice because they arnt & its a good thing you dont own one if you dislike the type. FOR THE FEW who actually know what your talking about & have been there before, i am looking forward too hear from you!
--------------------------------------------------
MY first order of business on my camaro is too start the rebuilding from performance. im not worried about the way it looks as long as its driving the best it can i am happy.. this car had over 200k when i bought it and i just would like too know the best process too take in COMPLETELY restoring this beaut too the way it was off show room floor.. as of now i need replacing the brake booster & i have suspicion of a stuck rod or maybe the EGV valve going out i am not totally sure i have a small click on the left side of the motor near the valve cover, but other then that the car runs EXCELLENT.. any input on these fixes would be great as well as what do you think about the full restoration & process because i will have too do a little at a time with my funds and time being limited... thank you in advance!

Quick Reply: First post! New to the Chevy family.. my new baby, 1994 Camaro 3.4L Auto