Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

HELP !!!! new clutch issues ?????

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2013, 09:55 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP !!!! new clutch issues ?????

Okay guys i have a 00 camaro m6 im putting down about 420rwhp i have monster stage 2 clutch with less than 3k on it i was on the freeway at about 100 mph and was at 5000rpm ish and it reved out of nowhere to like 6k so i shifted to 6th and then later tried it again with the same thing ??????? i leak a dime sized amount of oil whenever parked for a week or two so its not a leak on it clutch is practically new any help would be appreciated !!!!!
Old 05-04-2013, 10:26 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 95brobra
Okay guys i have a 00 camaro m6 im putting down about 420rwhp i have monster stage 2 clutch with less than 3k on it i was on the freeway at about 100 mph and was at 5000rpm ish and it reved out of nowhere to like 6k so i shifted to 6th and then later tried it again with the same thing ??????? i leak a dime sized amount of oil whenever parked for a week or two so its not a leak on it clutch is practically new any help would be appreciated !!!!!
I'm not quite following.. So you ARE leaking oil from somewhere, and can visibly see it on the ground, but know its not on the clutch? How are you sure it's not leaking onto the clutch and dripping down?

Quick Reply: HELP !!!! new clutch issues ?????