Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

FNG and his Aluminum Block Journey...

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2013, 01:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FNG and his Aluminum Block Journey...

Deep breath...All right here goes nuthin'....

I have a problem with projects that have motors involved...I believe in the mantra "stock sucks".

So with my lack of common sense, I've decided to start another project while in the middle of another. Why, you ask? We've all been there, "Man, this deal is just too good to pass up". And with that, my bow tie'd friends, I am here.

About me: grew up in Michigan, My Dad was a (at one time or another) Ford/Lincoln/Mercury/Jeep/AMC/Renault Dealer. We have GM roots (Grandfather), I've owned a couple GM products over the years, so please don't beat me up too bad on growing up a Ford kid. I now live in the great state of Texas and that brings me to this day.

The project that brings me to the forum is ...Drumroll...an L76 with a 6L80 in a 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (4 Door) Rubicon. The Jeep will be used for Trail duty in the Southwest US, Colorado and Utah.

My questions to the group will probably be pretty basic and I promise I will search before I ask.

Thanks in advance and can't wait to put those 6.0L and Holden Badges on my Jeep.

TSR

Quick Reply: FNG and his Aluminum Block Journey...