Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2006 TR/Black M6 1 Owner Supercharged HTV1900 635HP Minitub 335s Full Gforce and more

Old 05-06-2013, 09:07 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2006 TR/Black M6 1 Owner Supercharged HTV1900 635HP Minitub 335s Full Gforce and more

Year: 2006
Make: Pontiac
Model: GTO
Price: $22000
Mileage: 58786
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OK
Color: Red
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Aaron Vogt
Call or Text: 918-269-8388
If I do not answer, please leave a message. I frequently travel.
Tulsa, OK
Vogt.Aaron@gmail.com
Asking $22,000 FIRM for everything pictured!

Alright guys,

As much as I do not want to, I've come to a decision to sell my GTO. My fiance was accepted into Pharmacy school and we will be needing the money to help with finances for a while. Below I have listed just a little bit of history, modifications, pictures. If you guys have any questions or any additional pictures let me know. Title is clean and clear. Tuned by SNL Performance.

2006 Pontiac GTO M6 TR/Black 58,XXX miles VIN # 6G2VX12U76L831579

I have owned her since day 1. I bought her from Greenbrooke, NJ in February of 2007 with 13 miles. At the dealership, I had a clear bra install on the front bumper, front fenders, side mirrors, and hood. In the first couple of weeks I added 5% tint and she stayed stock pretty much for her entire "warrantied" life. When she hit 36,000 miles and the OEM warranty was expired the modifications began over the years in the list below. She has the original paint, original owner, and never been in an accident.

Recently came back from Gforce Engineering with new rear end from Strange Engineering, modified subframe with solid bushings, new re-enforced control arms, new forged slip yoke, new axles, and drivetrain checkup. For all the modifications on the car, it drives surprising stock. Very easy drivability at low miles and the suspension isn't as stiff as others I've been in. Always stored in a garage and never seen snow. She recently put down 637HP / 613TQ with methanol injection. I have lots of receipts, sales brochure, pictures, paperwork, title, sale receipt, window sticker, OEM key, and a very rare one of a kind clear case key. She has been raced and I got a PB time of 11.08 @ 132, but she has never been abused and I need a drivers mod! Always washed, never missed fluid changes, and taken very well care of. She is in excellent condition, but is not flawless. She was a DD and has some rock chips. Engine runs healthy and starts up everytime.

The KBB "very good condition" value is $17.7K and I have well over $20K in receipts in modifications alone. I have $10K+ of modifications, just from adding parts in Gforce Engineering's shopping cart MINUS the subframe modifications!

I apologize for the pictures, I was running out of time before leaving on a business trip. I will update photos later and get her all cleaned up. Also, the lug nut covers for the rear wheels are in the drawer pictures with other misc parts.

On to the pictures...

EDIT* Added cold start up video and compression test pictures. Also, exhaust tips just need to be rotated/tweaked and will be done when I get back. I didnt have enough time to get them perfect, so dont worry about that. Its driving me crazy lol.
Attached Thumbnails 2006 TR/Black M6 1 Owner Supercharged HTV1900 635HP Minitub 335s Full Gforce and more-3_zps259eaac6.jpg  

Last edited by nebo; 05-06-2013 at 09:33 PM.
Old 05-06-2013, 09:08 PM
Teching In

Pictures 1
Attached Thumbnails 2006 TR/Black M6 1 Owner Supercharged HTV1900 635HP Minitub 335s Full Gforce and more-3_zps259eaac6.jpg   2006 TR/Black M6 1 Owner Supercharged HTV1900 635HP Minitub 335s Full Gforce and more-4_zps27f6a3fc.jpg   2006 TR/Black M6 1 Owner Supercharged HTV1900 635HP Minitub 335s Full Gforce and more-5_zps5af0ab4a.jpg   2006 TR/Black M6 1 Owner Supercharged HTV1900 635HP Minitub 335s Full Gforce and more-6_zpsd9f9bda4.jpg   2006 TR/Black M6 1 Owner Supercharged HTV1900 635HP Minitub 335s Full Gforce and more-7_zps8e935872.jpg  

2006 TR/Black M6 1 Owner Supercharged HTV1900 635HP Minitub 335s Full Gforce and more-8_zps413ca0f3.jpg   2006 TR/Black M6 1 Owner Supercharged HTV1900 635HP Minitub 335s Full Gforce and more-9_zpsfa4fecb7.jpg   2006 TR/Black M6 1 Owner Supercharged HTV1900 635HP Minitub 335s Full Gforce and more-10_zps9ecce8dc.jpg  

Last edited by nebo; 05-06-2013 at 09:37 PM.
Old 05-06-2013, 09:08 PM
Teching In

Old 05-06-2013, 09:09 PM
Teching In

Extras... Harrop Rear Cog Drive, OEM Radio, Radio Removal Tools, Idler, Rear Seat Belt Buckles, Methanol Nozzle, Rear Lug Nut Covers, 2x Lug Nut Cover Removal Tools, Sway Bar Bushings, OEM Mode Switch, New Fuel Door Gasket, New Washer Nozzles, Coil Over Wrenches, DDM HID Bulbs.

Extras... Cold Air Inductions Intake, OEM Valve Covers, OEM LSD

Extras... Stock 18" Wheels with Center Caps and 235 series Tires, Perfect OEM Steering Wheel with Red Stitching, 18x10 OEM Widened Wheels

Extras... New Nitto INVO 295/35/18 Tires, OEM Spare Tire

Extras... New Indoor Car Cover, All Original Tags, Stickers, All Receipts, 2x Keys, Glovebox Key, Owners Manual

Teching In

Extras... Harrop Rear Cog Drive, OEM Radio, Radio Removal Tools, Idler, Rear Seat Belt Buckles, Methanol Nozzle, Rear Lug Nut Covers, 2x Lug Nut Cover Removal Tools, Sway Bar Bushings, OEM Mode Switch, New Fuel Door Gasket, New Washer Nozzles, Coil Over Wrenches, DDM HID Bulbs.

Extras... Cold Air Inductions Intake, OEM Valve Covers, OEM LSD

Extras... Stock 18" Wheels with Center Caps and 235 series Tires, Perfect OEM Steering Wheel with Red Stitching, 18x10 OEM Widened Wheels

Extras... New Nitto INVO 295/35/18 Tires, OEM Spare Tire

Extras... New Indoor Car Cover, All Original Tags, Stickers, All Receipts, 2x Keys, Glovebox Key, Owners Manual

Teching In

Old 05-06-2013, 09:10 PM
Teching In

The little things... The original 05-06 hood was damaged while it was off the car and replaced with an 04 hood for the sleek/sleeper look. The methanol is stored in the stock 04 coolant tank to help with any confusion from the engine bay pictures. The stock 06 coolant tank was removed and the car now uses the stock washer fluid bottle as the coolant overflow. Used this way for the last 20k miles without any issues. The mod switch was replaced with a PLX OBD2 Gauge and can easily be removed for the OEM mode switch to be placed back. The gauge cluster surround houses two Team SCSS gauges and the fuel switch has been relocated to the center console. The OEM Radio has been modified with the Phreddy's AUX kit with both an AUX input (in the center console) and Front and Rear Amp Output with remote turn on wires (Not Used). The car also has paddle shifter buttons, they currently do not do anything but they did run my line lock and 2step.

Extras that come with the car... The car will come with the following if you buyer wants for free. Harrop Rear COG Pulley Drive Kit, Cold Air Inductions Intake Kit, 2x OEM 18x10 Widened Wheels with NEW Nitto Invo Tires, 2x OEM 18x8 Wheels, Indoor Car Cover, Spare Tire, OEM Raio, OEM Steering Wheel, OEM Valve Covers, OEM Mode Switch, 2x used 345/35/18 MT Drag Radials, and everything pictures above.

The not so bad... not much. She has some DD battle scars, not as much as you would think with the clear bra but some chips and scratches, nothing major or very noticeable. Because of the SCSS mounts and Solid Subframe bushings she has a solid ride. The hood does have the most small dings then the rest of the car. She has no rear seat belt buckles installed. i do have the buckles, but lost the bolts. I'm not trying to hide anything so I'm getting down to the things I know from washing and owner her all her life. I want the buyer to know they are getting.
Old 05-06-2013, 09:10 PM
Teching In

Engine and Performance
  • Harrop HTV1900 Supercharger Kit
  • Harrop 75mm Pulley
  • Harrop Belt Wrap Pulley Kit
  • SNL 4" MAF Sensor
  • Cold Air Inductions Intake
  • 4" Intake Piping
  • SNL Blower Cam
  • Ported and Polished Throttle Body
  • 63# Injectors
  • Kooks 1 7/8" Headers
  • Kooks Catless Midpipes
  • Borla Catback Exhaust
  • LPE Fuel Pump
  • Kenne Bell 20Amp BAP
  • Lightning Force Performance Heat Exchanger
  • Johnson CM30 Heat Exchanger Pump
  • 10Ga Fuel Pump Hotwire Kit
  • Optima Red Top Battery
  • GForce Firecore50 Spark Plug Wires
  • NGK TR6 Spark Plugs
  • Devilsown Methanol Injection Kit
  • Jamesbiz Catch Can
  • Relocated ECU
  • MSD 2Step
  • Billet Customs Valve Covers
Suspension and Brake
  • Lovells Stage 2 Street Suspension Kit
  • Lovells Front Eliminator Strut Kit
  • Lovells 0 Drop Springs
  • BMR Subframe Connectors
  • GForce Rear Coilover Kit
  • Gforce Solid Rear Cradle Bushings
  • QA1 Double Adjustable Coilovers
  • QA1 225# Spring
  • GForce Shock Spacers
  • Team SCSS TVS Motor Mounts
  • Team SCSS Transmission Mount
  • Non-Sponsor Strut Tower Bar
  • JHP PBR Z06 Big Brake Kit
  • PBR Stainless Steel Brake Lines
  • Carbotech Brake Pads
  • Speedbleeders
  • Whiteline Rear Sway Bar
  • V-Brace Delete Kit
  • SJM Line Lock
Drivetrain
  • Gforce 9" Rear End
  • Gforce Toe Rods
  • Gforce 35 Spline Stubs
  • Gforce Carbon Fiber Drive Shaft
  • Gforce Anti-wheel Hop Axles
  • Gforce Modified Control Arms
  • Gforce Modified Subframe
  • Strange 35 Spline S-Trac
  • Strange Pro Iron Pumpkin
  • Strange 3.73 Gear Set
  • Tick Level 2 Transmission
  • SNL Monster Level 4 Clutch
  • SNL Monster Clutch Slave
  • SNL Monster Remote Bleeder
  • SNL Monster SS Clutch Line
  • GMM Rip Shifter
  • Lous Short Stick
  • Stang Quiet Shifter Gaskets
Interior
  • Team SCSS Red GTO Boost Gauge
  • Team SCSS Red GTO Fuel Pressure Gauge
  • Team SCSS Red GTO Volt Gauge
  • Team SCSS Red GTO Oil Pressure Gauge
  • Team SCSS Gauge Pod
  • Finish Line Concepts Dual Cluster Pod
  • Relocated Fuel Door Button
  • Phreddys Modified Stock Radio Line Input
  • JHP Garmin GPS Mount
  • Garmin Nuvi 660WS GPS
  • Modified Window Switch Bezel
  • Holden SV6 Steering Wheel with Paddle Shifters
  • Modified Rearview Mirror for PLX Gauge
  • PLX DM100 OBD2 Gauge

Exterior
  • 2004 GTO Hood
  • Maverick Man Carbon Fiber Spoiler Painted TR
  • Stock 18x8 OEM Wheels
  • Widened Stock 18x11 OEM Rear Wheels
  • Mini Tub by LSPWR
  • Holden VX Tail Lights
  • Holden Berlina Rear Light Garnish
  • JHP Monaro Rear Valance
  • Repo TR SAP Grills
  • Faulken Azenis RT-605 245/40/18 Front Tires
  • Hoosier 335/35/18 Rear Tires
  • Black Fuel Rail Covers
  • 5% Tint all Around
  • 5% Tint Upper Windshield Banner
  • DDM HID 5k Foglights
  • DDM HID 5K Headlights
  • Switchback LED Turn Signals
  • 2004 GTO Front Drivers Fender Liner
  • 2004 GTO Coolant Reservior as Methanol Tank
  • Relocated Coolant Reservior Tank
  • Clear Bra
  • Removable Door Key Plug
  • Red License Plate Holder
  • Only Clear Holden Key
Old 05-06-2013, 09:11 PM
Teching In

AutoCheck

Old 05-07-2013, 08:03 AM

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Great car and price!!! Wow, I don't think this will last long Very nice job with the car!
Old 05-07-2013, 08:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

You are one amazing fiance my good man.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:56 AM
Teching In

Thanks guys. I did leave out some information, I tried to include everything that I could.

The AC does blow cold and still works, heater works as well. The cruise control also works. If anyone has anymore questions, feel free to PM / call / text / email me.
Old 05-12-2013, 10:55 PM
TECH Apprentice

Those tail lights are ******* fantastic. That is all.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2006 TR/Black M6 1 Owner Supercharged HTV1900 635HP Minitub 335s Full Gforce and more