Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

posting to introduce myself

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2013, 10:54 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default posting to introduce myself

Hey guys,
Im Will, I just got my 1st ls1 and this forum seems like the place to be. Earlier this week i picked up a sunset orange Camaro SS, 6 speed, has the gm slp package (which is pretty rare/valuable from what i understand) 43k miles. the car came with the original window sticker and all the service records and aside from a couple scratches/chips which you have to expect for a car 12 years old its pretty mint.

My last car was a Cobalt SS/SC and joined/followed the modding scene from its infancy. Ive been looking at mods for the camaro and there is just so much out there (which is a good thing) but its a little overwhelming not gonna lie.

I have a couple questions, I'd like to get a catback exhaust but i was to retain the slp center exit tips (or maybe quad tips out the middle) Ive looked around but i didnt see anything for center exit setups. The hurst shifter that comes stock i like it but are there better options out there? I've always wanted a T-handle type shifter. I also see alot or people posting about LID's which im guessing is kinda like a cold air intake? ill do a more thorough search on my next day off im sure all my questions have been asked a billion times.

ill try to get some pics up this weekend and im looking forward to being a part of the community here.
Old 05-13-2013, 11:01 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

howdy...sounds like a nice car! you should ditch all the mods and just turbo it! lol depending on where your located i would just go to nour nearest f-body frindly shop and see about them fabbing one for you to fit perfectly. there are a ton of choices as far as exhausts go. check out our sponsor links ro rhe right >>>>

Quick Reply: posting to introduce myself