Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Caution!! IDEAL TRANSMISSION!

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2013, 09:57 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Caution!! IDEAL TRANSMISSION!

Please check with better business bureau! I didn’t do my homework on research or them before I used them. I saw their ad southeasttexas.com and believed what I read. I paid for a transmission repair and after multiple issues with them, I contacted the BBB and found there rating to not be good as they advertise. I am trying to warn everyone not to use them. Check with BBB for a good reputable company in Beaumont area. I paid for the repair over 250 days ago and it has been in there shop for 125+ days for warranty repairs. I am going to mediation with them through the BBB to try to get my money back. Just wanted to try to prevent the same issues with everyone. I am not trying to start a argument here if some of you like them. Just wanting to give fair warning and ask you to look into them before you use them. If you have any questions you can PM me.

http://www.idealracing.com/
Old 05-24-2013, 10:26 AM

Received 388 Likes on 297 Posts

Thank you for posting a review of Ideal Transmission and Ideal racing.
(I used the word "review" so that a Google search of "Ideal transmission reviews" will bring up this post.)

I'm also sorry to hear of your troubles. Let us know if we can help. Sponsor Jake Performance is north of Dallas, but they might know of a better builder in your immediate area. If you can get your money back, you might consider buying a quality rebuild from them or another sponsor.

Quick Reply: Caution!! IDEAL TRANSMISSION!